ATTENTION DJs. THIS is how you should behave on stage.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
sweetjesus

Re: ATTENTION DJs. THIS is how you should behave on stage.

Post by sweetjesus » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:05 am

rasputin wrote:
Olga wrote:Maybe Kraftwerk should play Tehran for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad before he turns Germany into black radioactive glass along with Israel with the bomb he's making.
I think you win the "non-sequitur of the century" award.

WTF does that have to do with inane DJs?
olga just has a racist flame burning from within and is looking to take the hatred within out on anything possible.

i can imagine olga.. sitting there..

"I HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANS... oh look ableton thread.. I HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANS"

Olga

Post by Olga » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:28 am

sweetjesus wrote:
rasputin wrote:
Olga wrote:Maybe Kraftwerk should play Tehran for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad before he turns Germany into black radioactive glass along with Israel with the bomb he's making.

olga just has a racist flame burning from within and is looking to take the hatred within out on anything possible.

i can imagine olga.. sitting there..

"I HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANS... oh look ableton thread.. I HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANSI HATE IRANIANS"

I wouldn't call it racist. A racist example would be a President of a country like Iran that wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth and kill all jews. The second part of your post is correct except you need to switch out intelligent, humble IRANIANS, to Muslim fundamentalists and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Olga

Post by Olga » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:45 am

andydes wrote:
rasputin wrote:

Oooh, look Ogla. You've got a response. You can do your joke about DJs drinking coffee now.

Oh man your killing me, please stop. Such supercilious wit. Are you attending Oxford? Probably not. You're probably attending a bong and a little dark room making crap with your monitors set up like a joke.

Talk soon.

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:13 am

Olga wrote: Oh man your killing me, please stop. Such supercilious wit. Are you attending Oxford?
Are you attending remedial spelling?

you're!

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:27 am

re: 'iran wiping israel off the map'

it's a literal reference to the fact PALESTINE was *literally ERASED from the world map. less than a generation ago.

people who talk about the 'wipe israel off the map' bit without referring to this are {a} full of shit {b} un/willingly disengenuous.

*Americans take note:

Literal \Lit"er*al\, a. [F. lit['e]ral, litt['e]ral, L. litteralis, literalis, fr. littera, litera, a letter. See Letter.]

1. According to the letter or verbal expression; real; not figurative or metaphorical; as, the literal meaning of a phrase.

It hath but one simple literal sense whose light the owls can not abide. --Tyndale.

2. Following the letter or exact words; not free.

A middle course between the rigor of literal translations and the liberty of paraphrasts. --Hooker.

3. Consisting of, or expressed by, letters.

The literal notation of numbers was known to Europeans before the ciphers. --Johnson.

4. Giving a strict or literal construction; unimaginative; matter-of fast; -- applied to persons.

hey, while I'm at it....here's the definition of satire:

Satire \Sat"ire\ (?; in Eng. often ?; 277), n. [L. satira, satura, fr. satura (sc. lanx) a dish filled with various kinds of fruits, food composed of various ingredients, a mixture, a medley, fr. satur full of food, sated, fr. sat, satis, enough: cf. F. satire. See Sate, Sad, a., and cf. Saturate.]

1. A composition, generally poetical, holding up vice or folly to reprobation; a keen or severe exposure of what in public or private morals deserves rebuke; an invective poem; as, the Satires of Juvenal.

2. Keeness and severity of remark; caustic exposure to reprobation; trenchant wit; sarcasm.

Syn: Lampoon; sarcasm; irony; ridicule; pasquinade; burlesque; wit; humor.
spreader of butter

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:42 pm

Again.....

The shame of it is, of course, that the Iranian people are among the most tolerant and progressive in the Middle East. What can one say other than they suffer from bad leadership. Sounds pretty damn familiar, eh?

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:21 pm

b0unce wrote:re: 'iran wiping israel off the map'

it's a literal reference to the fact PALESTINE was *literally ERASED from the world map. less than a generation ago.

people who talk about the 'wipe israel off the map' bit without referring to this are {a} full of shit {b} un/willingly disengenuous.

Actually, it's a desire to kill every motherfucking Jew in Israel, but - you know - don't let the facts stand in the way of your sympathies for the people that want to put this wonderful plan into action.

Hey b0unce, aren't you the least bit concerned that there's a new resurgence in Italy to start fingerprinting/harassing the Gypsies? I mean, shit. Ireland is basically one big motherfucking Pikey Island, so I'd be a bit concerned if I were you. First Italy, then Germany. Before you know it we've got ourselves another good ole' fashion Genocide Hoedown! YeeeeHaaaa! Round 'em, boys!. You fucking Europeans. For all your bullshit and Holier-Than-Thou attitudes of late, in the end you're still all just a pile of racist fucking d0uchebags. Golly, there's been several robberies lately! Let's round up the Gypsies! Wait! Let's get the Jews while were at it! Yeah!!!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Gypsy brethren.

andydes

Post by andydes » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:42 pm

landrvr1 wrote:Again.....

The shame of it is, of course, that the Iranian people are among the most tolerant and progressive in the Middle East. What can one say other than they suffer from bad leadership. Sounds pretty damn familiar, eh?

Whoa! That's actually a pretty reasonale, non-provocative comment there.

Didn't think it would last long. Oh well.

smutek

Post by smutek » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Olga wrote:
landrvr1 wrote:After watching this abortion from the other thread:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8G_pZ299YQE

I feel it is my duty to speak out now; lest all of you DJs fall into an oblivion from which not even I can save you.

This is how all of you should behave on stage FFS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXD6Gtinvbc

Look at those guys. Look at the Dignity for fuck's sake. The sheer will of composure. You'd all do well to take some lessons from the Masters. No head bobbing. No jumping about like you've got ants in your pants. No fuckin' about with Hoodies from the Gap. No bending over with your nose two inches from the fucking controls as if you're trying to read the Dictionary off a gnat's ass.

Dignity, people. A little self respect and Dignity.

Now Go. Go and Make Fools of Yourselves No More.

Maybe Kraftwerk should play Tehran for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad before he turns Germany into black radioactive glass along with Israel with the bomb he's making.
shut the fuck up for christs sake olga you dank skanky bleeding stinking ass zionist racist cunt

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:15 pm

andydes wrote:
landrvr1 wrote:Again.....

Whoa! That's actually a pretty reasonale, non-provocative comment there.

Didn't think it would last long. Oh well.

Well, I've been known to clean up real nice on occasion. Then the coat and tie come off and it's back to 'me ole' blustery self.