CU

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:48 am

ok!

CU Next Tuesday then!

.lm.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

Timur

Post by Timur » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:12 am

ThrowAway wrote:Video please.
Again?

Timur

Post by Timur » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:41 am

forge wrote:
commonly called Tamerlane[2] or Timur the Lame
I knew that already, thank you. He had several physical disabilities, but still was legend. ;)

See how a simple thread about saying CU turned into a mess full of instults and accusations?! But if that makes everyone feel better and will lead to living better lifes, so be it. 8)

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:50 am

Timur wrote: See how a simple thread about saying CU turned into a mess full of instults and accusations?!
See how you're still here?
spreader of butter

Timur

Post by Timur » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:00 am

Yes, like I said before I'm closing all running threads while waiting for my account to be deleted. This is a matter of politeness and respect.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:06 am

Timur wrote:Yes, like I said before I'm closing all running threads while waiting for my account to be deleted. That is a matter of politeness and respect.
:roll: :lol:

can you believe this clown ?
Now he's sticking around until his account is deleted.
spreader of butter

Poster

Post by Poster » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:10 am

Timur wrote:while waiting for my account to be deleted.
so the wealth of knowledge and insight for the disabled among PCs is soon to be wiped off the face of the forum? 8O

Daim

Post by Daim » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:19 am

haha @ most stupid thread ever.

if one wants to leave this board........ he does.

if one is looking for attention... he starts a thread about leaving this board.

Timur

Post by Timur » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:38 am

Hm, so you are leaving rooms and phone-calls without saying goodbye, do you? There are some nice and less nice people around here with whome I had some 'remarkable' discussions. I said CU to them and when someone asked why I'm leaving I answered. Nothing wrong with that.

The smut-war afterwards was not wanted by me. And if it wasn't for me having nothing particular to do this friday night I would have spent my time better than entertaining you. But hey, at least I reached 2200 posts this way. 8)

On the other hand there is a reason why I'm asking for deletion. It's hard for me to leave running discussions and thus it's best to get kicked off the forum. ;)

dcease

Post by dcease » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:16 pm

soooo... basically, we should email the abes, and beg them to delete your account? 'cause, good grief! i wouldn't want you to stay somewhere you don't want to be...

<snicker>

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:19 pm

Timur wrote:Hm, so you are leaving rooms and phone-calls without saying goodbye, do you? There are some nice and less nice people around here with whome I had some 'remarkable' discussions. I said CU to them and when someone asked why I'm leaving I answered. Nothing wrong with that.

The smut-war afterwards was not wanted by me. And if it wasn't for me having nothing particular to do this friday night I would have spent my time better than entertaining you. But hey, at least I reached 2200 posts this way. 8)

On the other hand there is a reason why I'm asking for deletion. It's hard for me to leave running discussions and thus it's best to get kicked off the forum. ;)
Gimme your password. I can do it for you.
Or are you waiting till Dom gets out his taser?

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:17 pm

he wants his account deleted??
doesn't trust himself to stay away by the simple method of stopping posting?

"I must keep drinking until they stop me, because it is polite"

Timur

Post by Timur » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:15 pm

Nope, my mind is weak, my will is weak, my fingers are weak, my personality is weak, I am weak! :( :oops: :| Please delete me off the surface of this forum for I am unworthy to Live on in a place that is so full of wonderous miracles as pieces of sh*t and men threatening women to be raped, with intellectual conversations that far outdo my weak wits. I shall now crawl into hiding and hopefully not be seen in the light of day again. Amen, over and out!

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Timur wrote:
ThrowAway wrote:Video please.
Again?
I know I asked before but I most not have paid to much attention because as you said earlier alot of discussions tend to turn into childish mudslinging that I skip over.Id admit Ive done it and Ive enjoyed some of it many times but it frequently goes too far. It happens all the time that I miss information in a thread because people sprinkle info in-between their pages of ugliness. Can you point me in the direction of your video, Im interested in seeing whats going on.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:41 pm

Timur wrote:Nope, my mind is weak, my will is weak, my fingers are weak, my personality is weak, I am weak! :( :oops: :| Please delete me off the surface of this forum for I am unworthy to Live
Another example of your ego being so "balanced" :roll: , sorry man but you ask for this. They simply don't do that, you're simply not that important.

You cannot exist in a free environment and ask for authority to take care of you. You want to have your posts deleted, delete them yourself. Personally I get a kick out of thinking about this well meaning but anal retentive german guy spending hours deleting all 2000+ of his own posts. :twisted: