My FAKE Complaint About Robert Henke

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:48 pm

nebulae wrote:
thelike5 wrote:Fixed for trolling pleasure... I made a mistake... you know, I was hard at work today in the fields making sure the Mexican illegal immigrants don't get lazy again
on me.

You sure are a crafty one there Neb... spending time searching the forum or god knows where else to try and find more info about me... that's about brilliant. Where do you find the time to teach Ableton clinics to other trust fund kids at NAMM?
I'd tell ya, buddy, but (and I don't know else how to put this...) you just don't have enough money in your trust fund to make the cut. Better go make more hay with your wetbacks...put some effort into it, and come back to me when you hit 5 digits.
five digits for a class? Jeez, with that kinda dough couldn't you afford your own t-shirt?
Last edited by thelike5 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:50 pm

neb - yeah, that was a nice fail. even then with the ejaculation joke, like that's a comeback?

thelike5 - yeah, racism is a strong card to play, I'll lay off it if you'll chill with the racist comments. btw do you know who goes to NAMM? do you know how you get in? do you know where you purchase a ticket? that's a bit of a trick question.

btw neb, the next time you come across any insult generators, rant generators, dialictizers, term paper generators, anything like that, fucking keep it to yourself FFS.
:P
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:54 pm

thelike5 wrote: five digits for a class? Jeez, with that kinda dough couldn't you afford your own t-shirt?
clever...good use of repetition...it's a wonder how such originality can be so easily forgotten

I'm sorry, who are you again?

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:55 pm

Tone Deft wrote: btw neb, the next time you come across any insult generators, rant generators, dialictizers, term paper generators, anything like that, fucking keep it to yourself FFS.
Yeah, that complaint against you was pretty low...I'll make it up to you...would you like to ejaculate in my anus or my mouth?

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:57 pm

Tone Deft wrote:neb - yeah, that was a nice fail. even then with the ejaculation joke, like that's a comeback?

thelike5 - yeah, racism is a strong card to play, I'll lay off it if you'll chill with the racist comments. btw do you know who goes to NAMM? do you know how you get in? do you know where you purchase a ticket? that's a bit of a trick question.

btw neb, the next time you come across any insult generators, rant generators, dialictizers, term paper generators, anything like that, fucking keep it to yourself FFS.

Yeah, I know it's an "insider" event where there's invites, etc. but to my knowledge there are general admission entry fees (not to mention airfare).

Something tells me the majority of the posters here (anymore at least) fall under the latter and not the former category.

OK, I just bought a PSP so I'm gonna go now and play with my PSP and then play with my pee-pee. Have a wonderful evening.

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:59 pm

nebulae wrote:
thelike5 wrote: five digits for a class? Jeez, with that kinda dough couldn't you afford your own t-shirt?
clever...good use of repetition...it's a wonder how such originality can be so easily forgotten

Uncle Tom. That's my muthafuckin' name.

Cleveland, Ohio 44115

I'm in the book. The WHITE pages.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:02 pm

nebulae wrote:
Tone Deft wrote: btw neb, the next time you come across any insult generators, rant generators, dialictizers, term paper generators, anything like that, fucking keep it to yourself FFS.
Yeah, that complaint against you was pretty low...I'll make it up to you...would you like to ejaculate in my anus or my mouth?
dude I'm perfectly happy with both being several thousand miles away, any closer would kill my sex drive.

all this because someone didn't pick up on a joke... ahhh... the interweb. :roll:

thelike5 - have you seen the music apps for the Nintendo DS? check it out on youtube, freaking cool stuff, I want.

with your male/female ratio, why the hell are you playing with yourself and a PSP?
http://www.city-data.com/zips/44115.html
(yes I'm completely goofing off at work, I'm about the only person not on vacation.)
Last edited by Tone Deft on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:03 pm

thelike5 wrote:
nebulae wrote:

Cleveland, Ohio 44115

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ok now THAT was respectable.

geez, mofo, took you long enough...hahahaha

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:05 pm

Tone Deft wrote:
nebulae wrote:
dude I'm perfectly happy with both being several thousand miles away, any closer would kill my sex drive.

all this because someone didn't pick up on a joke... ahhh... the interweb. :roll:

thelike5 - have you seen the music apps for the Nintendo DS? check it out on youtube, freaking cool stuff, I want.
Yeah, I have a DS too... Elektroplankton was the reason I bought the system. I've played around with games like Elite Beat Agents and Advance Wars (awesome) and will definetly pick up Korg DS10 when that hits these shores.

I bought the PSP for a game called Patapon. Check the youtube video for that one out! I also actually bought the system as I found a Bevis & Butthead UMD disc for literally $3.24 tax included! 20 episodes. I had to have it.

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:09 pm

nebulae wrote:
thelike5 wrote:
nebulae wrote: clever...good use of repetition...it's a wonder how such originality can be so easily forgotten

Cleveland, Ohio 44115

ok now THAT was respectable.

geez, mofo, took you long enough...hahahaha

:wink:

Every once in awhile...

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:31 am

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:25 am

Going well then Neb. :lol:

Should have stuck with ALDJ, we got the gag first time, we's clever and everything.

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:35 pm

Tone Deft wrote:
nebulae wrote:

with your male/female ratio, why the hell are you playing with yourself and a PSP?
http://www.city-data.com/zips/44115.html
(yes I'm completely goofing off at work, I'm about the only person not on vacation.)
You obviously didn't scroll down far enough and see the white population versus the black population did you?

I'm totally joking. I'm very happy with my girlfriend and our four + year relationship.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:53 pm

UKRuss wrote:Going well then Neb. :lol:

Should have stuck with ALDJ, we got the gag first time, we's clever and everything.
I've decided to straddle the fence.