ot: can anybody tell me..

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Post Reply
thefool
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:29 pm

ot: can anybody tell me..

Post by thefool » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:52 pm

Why the hell i put cacti in my window? Seriously, i rolled up my wooden french persiennes, opened the window and put my elbow in a cactus resulting in 5-6 needles i had to pick out. Sadly i only discovered 3 and just put my arm on the table getting the last ones pressed in 8O

I've done this a few times now. Especially remember a time i was drunk and got back from the city, my hand still had the spikes in when i woke up!

Learn from your mistakes? Yeah but i've had them for so long, can't bare to part with them. Evil mofo's! (got 3)


night

dcease
Posts: 2405
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:43 am

Post by dcease » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:02 pm

i'd like to throw some cactus at your stoopid face...



shit grows all around here, i got rid of all the cacti on the property, my neighbor plants the shit, whatever, he can have it. the flowers are pretty some times, but all in all, what a dumb house plant.

thefool
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by thefool » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:22 am

dcease wrote:i'd like to throw some cactus at your stoopid face...



shit grows all around here, i got rid of all the cacti on the property, my neighbor plants the shit, whatever, he can have it. the flowers are pretty some times, but all in all, what a dumb house plant.
Yeah why the hell did i put them there in the first place

gjm
Posts: 3679
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:53 am

Re: ot: can anybody tell me..

Post by gjm » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:29 am

thefool wrote:...I've done this a few times now...
:roll: move them. :lol:
iMac - 10.10.3 - Live 9 Suite - APC40 - Axiom 61 - TX81z - Firestudio Mobile - Focal Alpha 80's - Godin Session - Home made foot controller

thefool
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by thefool » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:59 am

Thats the problem, the only place they look cool is in the window! The window is surely very big but so are the cacti

spkey
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:11 am
Location: Second attention

Re: ot: can anybody tell me..

Post by spkey » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:34 am

thefool wrote:Why the hell i put cacti in my window? Seriously, i rolled up my wooden french persiennes, opened the window and put my elbow in a cactus resulting in 5-6 needles i had to pick out. Sadly i only discovered 3 and just put my arm on the table getting the last ones pressed in 8O

I've done this a few times now. Especially remember a time i was drunk and got back from the city, my hand still had the spikes in when i woke up!

Learn from your mistakes? Yeah but i've had them for so long, can't bare to part with them. Evil mofo's! (got 3)


night
my dad always told me. "Son, if you make a mistake, you are only human, but if you make the same mistake twice you are 'malakas'".

sp.

thefool
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by thefool » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:38 am

BUT on the other hand: If you learn from your mistakes you just make rooms to do bigger ones.

Afterall, i haven't sat on the cacti yet which could happen if i moved them

thefool
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by thefool » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:40 pm

Heh, french persiennes halfway down, open window, open door to the room and a fresh wind and BAM

polyslax
Posts: 2402
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by polyslax » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:12 pm

Poke the cactus a few times with something sharp... see how it likes that! Maybe it'll leave you alone after that. If not, step up the punishment. It'll learn. Bloody nasty creatures, you try and give them a good home...
Image Image

DJ VAKIS
Posts: 2084
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:26 am
Location: MUNICH-GERMANY
Contact:

Re: ot: can anybody tell me..

Post by DJ VAKIS » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm

spkey wrote:
thefool wrote:Why the hell i put cacti in my window? Seriously, i rolled up my wooden french persiennes, opened the window and put my elbow in a cactus resulting in 5-6 needles i had to pick out. Sadly i only discovered 3 and just put my arm on the table getting the last ones pressed in 8O

I've done this a few times now. Especially remember a time i was drunk and got back from the city, my hand still had the spikes in when i woke up!

Learn from your mistakes? Yeah but i've had them for so long, can't bare to part with them. Evil mofo's! (got 3)


night
my dad always told me. "Son, if you make a mistake, you are only human, but if you make the same mistake twice you are 'malakas'".

sp.
Are you Greek?
http://www.myspace.com/djvakis
http://mix2r.fm/audio/user/221


----------------------------------------
MacBookPro 13" Core 2 Duo 2.26Ghz 2GB
Live 8 -Operator -Sampler
AKAI LPD8-GENELEC 1029A-iPhone runing TouchOSC.

aeon
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:26 pm
Contact:

Post by aeon » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:31 pm

ellamalaka!!!!
digitally yours

b0unce
Posts: 5379
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:16 pm

Post by b0unce » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:34 pm

Image
spreader of butter

spkey
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:11 am
Location: Second attention

Re: ot: can anybody tell me..

Post by spkey » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:32 pm

DJ VAKIS wrote:Are you Greek?
Indeed vakis-boy.
aeon wrote:ellamalaka!!!!
Cactus-malaka

Post Reply