One Day The Last Techno DJ Crawled Up Richie Hawtins Asshole

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
landrvr1

One Day The Last Techno DJ Crawled Up Richie Hawtins Asshole

Post by landrvr1 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:32 pm

..and the world finally went silent.

What is it with you guys, anyway? Do any of you actually have any interest in experimenting with your own gear and setup, or are you content to keep fucking asking what Hawtin is currently using?

Not only did we just have another mundane Hawtin gear thread here, but over at ALDJ there's a fresh one just started not too long ago.

I don't know if it's possible to crawl up Hawtin's asshole any further that what you people have already done, but I'm sure you'll think of a way.

Zimovane

Post by Zimovane » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:04 am

Oh dear.

I don't know if anybody in this forum has told you,

but you're a fucking embarrassment.

Go and write some music....if you're capable.

PS: Don't bother replying to this, I don't sit on here day after day, night after night, year after year trying to win a confidence vote, unlike you.

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:10 am

Zimovane wrote:Oh dear.

I don't know if anybody in this forum has told you,

but you're a fucking embarrassment.

Go and write some music....if you're capable.

PS: Don't bother replying to this, I don't sit on here day after day, night after night, year after year trying to win a confidence vote, unlike you.

Why does everyone respond to me with 'Don't Bother Replying To This'?

Don't they know that I'm like a moth drawn to a flame with this shit? That I literally have no willpower?

Listen, people. Stop doing stupid shit like crawling up Hawtin's butthole. All you're doing is Enabling me. Like waving a pint of Newcastle Brown Ale in the face of a recovering alcoholic. It's deadly!

Last edited by landrvr1 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

the ar

Post by the ar » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:11 am

The guy has indeed got the typical features of an arsewipe, but I do agree with him on this one.

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:14 am

the ar wrote:The guy has indeed got the typical features of an arsewipe, but I do agree with him on this one.

Run along back to the A-Bomb thread, sonny. Tone isn't done giving you the Day's Drubbing.

the ar

Post by the ar » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:16 am

Who's Sonny?
Never heard of the guy, sorry.

JJarvis

Post by JJarvis » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:19 am

I don't know why everyone is hating Hawtin lately. I know that I was a little bit critical on the former thread but shit. Hawtin has always been an influence on most electronic music producers like it or not. I might not even be doing this stuff if it wasn't for being turned on to albums like concept 1, musik, and DE9. I think it's fine to say that he has strayed a bit recently. But I'm sure I'll be first in line for his next plastikman album. All artists change for the better and sometimes for the worse before coming back. Lets give this guy a break along with his fans.

the ar

Post by the ar » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:23 am

JJarvis wrote:I don't know why everyone is hating Hawtin lately. I know that I was a little bit critical on the former thread but shit. Hawtin has always been an influence on most electronic music producers like it or not. I might not even be doing this stuff if it wasn't for being turned on to albums like concept 1, musik, and DE9. I think it's fine to say that he has strayed a bit recently. But I'm sure I'll be first in line for his next plastikman album. All artists change for the better and sometimes for the worse before coming back. Lets give this guy a break along with his fans.
I hate stirring shit up, since it stinks, but I'd actually feel badly offended if someone came up to me and told me 'Hey, I can definitely tell that Richie Hawtin is one of your influences.'
I honestly heard the guy just a couple of times, and in both occasions I didn't enjoy it.
Not a bit.
Just my two cents, obviously.
I'll leave the preaching to the narrow minded gits such as Landblablawhatever.
Did I just insult him?
I'm sorry.

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:26 am

the ar wrote:
JJarvis wrote:I don't know why everyone is hating Hawtin lately. I know that I was a little bit critical on the former thread but shit. Hawtin has always been an influence on most electronic music producers like it or not. I might not even be doing this stuff if it wasn't for being turned on to albums like concept 1, musik, and DE9. I think it's fine to say that he has strayed a bit recently. But I'm sure I'll be first in line for his next plastikman album. All artists change for the better and sometimes for the worse before coming back. Lets give this guy a break along with his fans.
I hate stirring shit up, since it stinks, but I'd actually feel badly offended if someone came up to me and told me 'Hey, I can definitely tell that Richie Hawtin is one of your influences.'
I honestly heard the guy just a couple of times, and in both occasions I didn't enjoy it.
Not a bit.
Just my two cents, obviously.
I'll leave the preaching to the narrow minded gits such as Landblablawhatever.
Did I just insult him?
I'm sorry.

Git.

You Island Monkeys and your funny insults. Ahh.

On your bike, mate.

the ar

Post by the ar » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:31 am

Sorry for not being hip and up to date with my insults.
I use the best ones for the more deserving individuals.
Is 'mofo' or 'biatch' more pleasing to you?
What about hickabilly?
'On your bike, mate.' is definitely a good one, I'm writing it down.

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:39 am

the ar wrote:Sorry for not being hip and up to date with my insults.
I use the best ones for the more deserving individuals.
Is 'mofo' or 'biatch' more pleasing to you?
What about hickabilly?
'On your bike, mate.' is definitely a good one, I'm writing it down.
Well, you know, when I lived in London and was surrounded by you Island Monkeys night and day, I managed to pick up a bit of lingo.

On your bike was what some old Welsh dude used to always say. He'd be cleaning the office at night, get pissed that I'd left a bunch of crisps wrappers lying around, then yell at me.

"Oye, leaves sos I can cleeen the place. Go on, then. On yer bike, mate!"

Something like that.

the ar

Post by the ar » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:41 am