Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 17422
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:47 am
- Location: Queensland, AU
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:22 pm
- Location: Berlin
Heathrow is particularly good if you need to apply delay to luggages indeed
But Heathrow 1.1 now boasts a brand new and radical "Terminal 5" preset, which actually applies a -96dB filter to anything you put in it.. it just sounds like the luggage disappear!
Use it, and the crowd simply goes nuts!
- Posts: 11646
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:15 pm
- Location: Denmark
Angstrom wrote:yep, Delia
mmmmmmm. Delia Derbyshire.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
- Posts: 3977
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm
- Location: Earth
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 11:21 pm
another vote for delia
machines have often had feminine associations. I wonder if this was because a man was typically operating them. at any rate, delia is catchier than some testasteronantor name.
think of how simple ableton names their devices.
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:42 am
- Location: Outer Space
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:18 am
- Location: C@L