Zeitgeist part 2: Addendum

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Emissary

Zeitgeist part 2: Addendum

Post by Emissary » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:57 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7695921912

good watch. well for some of you anyway. others will despise it.

Parametex

Post by Parametex » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:02 am

zzz zzz zz

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:18 am

Why isn't Religilous playing in Europe?
Tone Deft, you shoot the picture. Neb, you're on sound. Adonis will beat anybody who goes in front of the screen with his putter.

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:19 am

Parametex wrote:zzz zzz zz
intelligent response :lol: :lol:

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:11 pm

O cool, thx for posting :D I'm going to go watch it now. brb

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:19 pm

Wow that was really thought provoking. This really could not have come at a better time. I think right now is a turning point for humanity. We can either go into the hellish world governance that these corporate elite have in store for us or we can escape their system. We can either go into this Venous Project thing they are talking about or something similar where we can all harmonize naturally with nature.

It's true how we are a part of everything around us. We are the sun, the plants, the elements. It's so obvious thats how it is but i kind of just really realized that. We literally are the sun, the air, the planets. Without any of that stuff we die. Just as if without a heart or lungs we die. If all people just realized that alone it would bring us together in unimaginable ways.

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:42 am

They state only 10% of what the population is now will be needed to actually "work" in this futuristic Venous Project society. That's funny because according to some, the world elite dudes are looking to exterminate 90% of us. Well, I guess we all can't drink the super cool cool aid of the future =|
Last edited by liveISlife on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Homebelly

Post by Homebelly » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:58 am

liveISlife wrote:They state only 10% of what the population is now will be needed to actually "work" in this futuristic Venous Project society. |
I was wondering who that 10% might end up being?
15" 2.4 MBP/Live/Sampler/Operator/ Home made Dumble clone/Two Strats/One Jazz Bass.
Come and visit any time= Soundcloud

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:05 am

Homebelly wrote:
liveISlife wrote:They state only 10% of what the population is now will be needed to actually "work" in this futuristic Venous Project society. |
I was wondering who that 10% might end up being?
Post humans?

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:08 am

Why, here is a post human right here. HURRY THROW ROCKS AT SO US REGULAR HUMANS CAN STILL SURVIVE! ImageAs you can see here, the post humanoid is in his natural relaxed mating position summoning fellow post humans, and regular humans i might add as well, with its powerful telepathic communication powers saying "hey, come one come all. Suck my UV ray protected penis and lick my teflon coated asshole so we can make post humanoid babies.

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:09 pm

thx for link

m:o

Post by m:o » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:15 pm

yep, thanks for pointing

iivanov

Post by iivanov » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:54 am

this is very interesting. I didn't like the first one but here is a pretty spot on summary of the contemporary intellectual collective unconscious. It's not idealistic, it seems to now be a matter of survival. I have fallen back on these notions that human beings are ineviteably tenacious, competitive, self interested, and i still do. however, after watching this film there's no doubt in my mind that the monetary system HEIGHTENS these human characteristics to a large extent. this is the pinnacle of postmodernism, the time when technology marries with the theories and paves the way for an entirely new evolutionary paradigm. I'm no expert on the intricacies of economy and many other things discussed in it, but I really don't think this movie (even though it is biased, like anything else) needs any argument in the present state of the world. sure we can poke fun at this post human stuff all we want but there's no question that the resource based ideology is better than the monetary system. no one said anything about solving even most human problems, this is a matter of SURVIVAL, and I think this film is a great thing and everyone must see it.

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:25 am

hmmm... technocracy. even with all the anti-religion in the first one, i didn't see this coming in such a complete manner. they took this right out of the technical alliance study guide.

we could do worse, i suppose. it would be nice for more people to understand the concept of energy accounting and this might be a good intro to the subject.

Homebelly

Post by Homebelly » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:49 am

iivanov wrote: I have fallen back on these notions that human beings are ineviteably tenacious, competitive, self interested, and i still do.
This is an interesting observation.
I used to be fully into this point of view my self until i read this great book, so great in fact that i can't remember what it was called or who wrote it :oops: , point being, the argument of the book was that part of why humanity has become the most successful animal is precisely because we have compassion and a perpencity toward peace, because of this we have to justify committing these great acts of violence and conquest by associating them with God and nationalism...
15" 2.4 MBP/Live/Sampler/Operator/ Home made Dumble clone/Two Strats/One Jazz Bass.
Come and visit any time= Soundcloud