berlin calling blame.

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Dominik
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:14 pm
Location: dubai

berlin calling blame.

Post by Dominik » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:27 am

blame berlin calling.


it gives a shit picture of free making ,music people....

at least in germany!


BLAME THIS SHIT PRODUCED BY SOME RICH MOTHERFUCKERS!


BLAME IT!
bring the swing BACK to THIS germans!

Tone Deft
Posts: 24154
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:34 am

Image
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Dominik
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:14 pm
Location: dubai

Post by Dominik » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:53 am

right tone,


(i just hope you understand that this gives a shit picture to all the people they are not involved and not want to be involved in any case to the fucked up german music scene)

(rather..music scene doesn't exist,just a fucked up drug scene :wink:)





WAR





(word war)
bring the swing BACK to THIS germans!

Dominik
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:14 pm
Location: dubai

Post by Dominik » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:03 am

fight!














(with words...shitter)
bring the swing BACK to THIS germans!

massiveheadpain
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:44 pm
Contact:

Post by massiveheadpain » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:13 am

isn't every music scene a drug scene? just a thought......

Darwinist
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:41 am

Post by Darwinist » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:18 am

massiveheadpain wrote:isn't every music scene a drug scene? just a thought......
Straight edge hardcore?

Probably the exception that proves the rule... :D

Clearscreen
Posts: 1743
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:07 am
Location: Melbourne AU
Contact:

Post by Clearscreen » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:21 am

Darwinist wrote:
massiveheadpain wrote:isn't every music scene a drug scene? just a thought......
Straight edge hardcore?

Probably the exception that proves the rule... :D
those second violin guys are just trouble though!! i don't like the look of the guy on the french horn either... :lol:
Hp Elitebook 2.8Ghz. Live 7.0.14 & Live 8.1.5, XP Pro. and stuff...

Dominik
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:14 pm
Location: dubai

Post by Dominik » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:52 am

fuck and burn and kill the fucking drug mafia.

you fucking looser.
bring the swing BACK to THIS germans!

Dominik
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:14 pm
Location: dubai

Post by Dominik » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:29 am

make a civil force and shoot them right on the street,asshole.
bring the swing BACK to THIS germans!

Amaury
Posts: 5884
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:59 pm
Location: Ableton Headquarters
Contact:

Post by Amaury » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:39 am

Dominik wrote:make a civil force and shoot them right on the street,asshole.
Hi Dominik,

We would appreciate if you would take a deep breath, and find another medium to express your repetitive anger if that doesn't help.

Kind regards,
Amaury
Ableton Product Team

Big V
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Post by Big V » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:14 am


Dominik
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:14 pm
Location: dubai

Post by Dominik » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:31 am

Amaury wrote:
Dominik wrote:make a civil force and shoot them right on the street,asshole.
Hi Dominik,

We would appreciate if you would take a deep breath, and find another medium to express your repetitive anger if that doesn't help.

Kind regards,
Amaury

come on bann me kick me out if you cannot listen to this fucking truth.


i do what i want.
no fucking german is telling me anymore what i have to do in my live.
never more.

and fuck the mafia.
bring the swing BACK to THIS germans!

Dominik
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:14 pm
Location: dubai

Post by Dominik » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:32 am

kill and burn the mafia.
bring the swing BACK to THIS germans!

dom
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:24 am
Location: Ableton Headquarters
Contact:

Post by dom » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 am

Dominik wrote:
Amaury wrote:
Dominik wrote:make a civil force and shoot them right on the street,asshole.
Hi Dominik,

We would appreciate if you would take a deep breath, and find another medium to express your repetitive anger if that doesn't help.

Kind regards,
Amaury

come on bann me kick me out if you cannot listen to this fucking truth.


i do what i want.
no fucking german is telling me anymore what i have to do in my live.
never more.

and fuck the mafia.
Actually Amaury is french, not german.
We have no problem reading the "truth" but we will delete redundant posts.
Would you please stop posting offensive and redundant stuff?
Was the question about banning serious?
Normally we don't do that, but as you asked nicely we're happy to fulfill your wish.

Dom
ableton support team
support@ableton.com

Dominik
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:14 pm
Location: dubai

Post by Dominik » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:15 pm

do what you want.
i don't care!
bring the swing BACK to THIS germans!

Post Reply