Im infected by spyware....xp sucks!!movin2Vista!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
the ar

Post by the ar » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:36 pm

A 'trimmed' down (appearance and service wise) XP with SP2 runs flawless with Live.
The only downside to it is that you should NEVER surf the net, and keep a real good eye on what you put/install/copy on it.
The daw on which I throw down ideas at home is an XP SP2 pc without internet, and it's ROCK solid.
Not a problem, not a spyware.

ava

Post by ava » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:40 pm

You know i got over 30,000 page views on my lighting sequencer thread, and no remarks!, i get infected by spyware and people take the piss.

8O

john doe by choice

Post by john doe by choice » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:44 pm

ava wrote:So im bad huh?
No, but you're just as much a "tosser" as you say other people are...anyway, you've got nothing on myspace trolls

bad, no
annoying, sorta

I will say it's bad business practice to build a VST that you may one day sell and advertise it from the same profile you're being a schmuck with

ava

Post by ava » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:47 pm

tosser? you got some nerve, poluting this forum with music samples, aint you got anythin better to do?

john doe by choice

Post by john doe by choice » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:53 pm

ava wrote:tosser? I've got some nerve, poluting this forum with windows complaints, I should have something better to do
*fixed

ava

Post by ava » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:57 pm

you couldnt fix two pieces of lego together.

john doe by choice

Post by john doe by choice » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:05 pm

Really, you should back away from the computing unit, you're just making it harder and harder to believe that you're intelligent...you should seriously consider not trolling from the profile you advertise with, tho - it's not doing you any good.

Since you have two myspace accounts, why don't you go to their forums and see what you think - you'll be back in no time, and with peace on your mind instead of bickering at someone you don't even know over an internet forum about something you could easily have avoided by not being a chump in someone else's thread (btw - you're the only person who complained about all those samples - but it's everyone else that sucks, not you, right?).

Perhaps you should read that code of behavior post up there at the top.

the ar

Post by the ar » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:06 pm

Just a couple question for you guys:
What's the point of asking a question, if then you don't give a crap about the in-topic replies that people spend the time to write and share?
What's the point of insulting someone in his own topic?
(I'm not referring to this topic in particular).

ava

Post by ava » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:10 pm

john doe by choice wrote:Really, you should back away from the computing unit, you're just making it harder and harder to believe that you're intelligent...you should seriously consider not trolling from the profile you advertise with, tho - it's not doing you any good.

Since you have two myspace accounts, why don't you go to their forums and see what you think - you'll be back in no time, and with peace on your mind instead of bickering at someone you don't even know over an internet forum about something you could easily have avoided by not being a chump in someone else's thread (btw - you're the only person who complained about all those samples - but it's everyone else that sucks, not you, right?).

Perhaps you should read that code of behavior post up there at the top.
Thats a long reply, you relly havent anything better to do... :lol:
Man you need a hobby.

john doe by choice

Post by john doe by choice » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:12 pm

the ar wrote:Just a couple question for you guys:
What's the point of asking a question, if then you don't give a crap about the in-topic replies that people spend the time to write and share?
What's the point of insulting someone in his own topic?
Personally, it's not my thing, and I agree with you, but I couldn't resist an opportunity to make a point, which is valid.

At any rate, I'm not going to spend my night arguing with someone who is obviously...imbalanced. I AM going to go to a killer show tonight, and have a great time with friends - this guy gave me shit for no good reason in another thread where I was actually opening a good resource up to people who may not have known it was there, and I wanted to make a point about it, plain and simple.

Also, this beats reading about people bitching about firewire, but only by a little.

john doe by choice

Post by john doe by choice » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:14 pm

ava wrote: Thats a long reply, you relly havent anything better to do... :lol:
Man you need a hobby.
Maybe I should pick up being a douchebag - hows that working for you?

ava

Post by ava » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:17 pm

Im only havin a laugh, your takin it well personal! :lol:
Don't bite mate, dont cry, dont winge...

john doe by choice

Post by john doe by choice » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:22 pm

ava wrote:Im only havin a laugh, your takin it well personal! :lol:
I already told you that you were merely annoying, and at no point did I say "FUCK YOU" to a stranger - I love it when people who take it personal tell other people not to take it personal

ava

Post by ava » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:25 pm

john doe by choice wrote:
ava wrote:Im only havin a laugh, your takin it well personal! :lol:
I already told you that you were merely annoying, and at no point did I say "FUCK YOU" to a stranger - I love it when people who take it personal tell other people not to take it personal
man you dont give up do you?

i never said it to you but you takin it as if i did?

END OF THREAD

john doe by choice

Post by john doe by choice » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:26 pm

ava wrote:FUCK U BOTH
ava wrote:END THREAD