lets hear it for FL

Promote your gigs or events.
michaelrobd

Re: lets hear it for FL

Post by michaelrobd » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:16 pm

one of these days we should arrange a south florida ableton group. id love for someone who is ableton certified or knows the program as best as one can know it, do some lessons. i learn better watching someone, and having them personally show me and correct me and what not

pandanoir

Post by pandanoir » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:19 pm

michaelrobd wrote:one of these days we should arrange a south florida ableton group. id love for someone who is ableton certified or knows the program as best as one can know it, do some lessons. i learn better watching someone, and having them personally show me and correct me and what not
oops that post was me i was logged in as my friend haha

frequentare

Post by frequentare » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:58 am

if someone in south FL can arrange the venue - i would be happy to do it - Im a Ableton Certified trainer and the head of the Orlando User group. Its pretty amazing when you get alot of Ableton heads in one room sharing ideas it be really worth it - i can also arrange Ableton.com to promote it too.

pandanoir

Post by pandanoir » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:01 am

frequentare wrote:if someone in south FL can arrange the venue - i would be happy to do it - Im a Ableton Certified trainer and the head of the Orlando User group. Its pretty amazing when you get alot of Ableton heads in one room sharing ideas it be really worth it - i can also arrange Ableton.com to promote it too.

hmm well what type of venues do they usually host these at? I can see if i can arrange something though im not one for connections. i just really want to learn more!

o0o

Post by o0o » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:54 am

how do you become an ableton certified trainer?
rabbit

enotide

Post by enotide » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:20 am

The art show I was going to play was Postponed :| hopefully it'll happen again soon.
Macbook pro, OSX 10.13.5, Protools 12.8.3, Live 10, Various Hardware

https://soundcloud.com/enotide
https://blend.io/enotide

frequentare

Post by frequentare » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:14 pm

You have to submit a resume of sorts and videos of you teaching Ableton along with a phone interview form Ableton HQs in Germany. Then go to a major city where the Cerification is held and get tested and demo an Ableton Session with the Trainers. Its a weekend and they pick 6 people per city. I think in the US - they did one in NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, SF, and LA. Theres more details that this but email customer support and theyll give you the rest.

frequentare

Post by frequentare » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 pm

pandanoir wrote:
frequentare wrote:if someone in south FL can arrange the venue - i would be happy to do it - Im a Ableton Certified trainer and the head of the Orlando User group. Its pretty amazing when you get alot of Ableton heads in one room sharing ideas it be really worth it - i can also arrange Ableton.com to promote it too.

hmm well what type of venues do they usually host these at? I can see if i can arrange something though im not one for connections. i just really want to learn more!

I just need a venue with of course soundsystem and projector - It can be a studio, club, someones house. Wherever really - st somewhere to meet up and demo Ableton stuff

outershpongolia

Post by outershpongolia » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:46 pm

frequentare wrote:
pandanoir wrote:

I just need a venue with of course soundsystem and projector - It can be a studio, club, someones house. Wherever really - st somewhere to meet up and demo Ableton stuff
Public Libraries are great for this. Not sure if they usually charge a fee. I work at a really nice library and the meeting rooms have projectors, audio, mic's, speakers, etc..

Kill Paris Live

Post by Kill Paris Live » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:58 pm

I used to live in Tampa, but now reside in Nashville. My buddy Shock to The System plays regularly out in the sarasota and FT Myers area, you should check him out.

Here's some of my studio stuff
www.soundcloud.com/killparis
And my live videos
www.youtube.com/killparispaige

Keep Abin!
Kp

frequentare

Post by frequentare » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:10 am

yeah im down to start a Florida Ableton User group meet up somewhere - make it big - with all ableton artists. I def have Orlando Locked in. We need Miami and Tampa in the mix

enotide

Post by enotide » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm

That would be sweet 8)
Macbook pro, OSX 10.13.5, Protools 12.8.3, Live 10, Various Hardware

https://soundcloud.com/enotide
https://blend.io/enotide

mnlkthms

Post by mnlkthms » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:38 am

i stay in hollywood fl (right above miami)myself and i'm a lil new to live but it's most def
one of the best daws on the market period. :twisted:

frequentare

Post by frequentare » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:19 am

Miami Users ?? please contant me ... I looking to host an Ableton Workshop down in Miami

Marshmallow713

Post by Marshmallow713 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Jacksonville, FL user here! Just got ableton for my rock/folk band. We have some electronic beats and lots of keyboard stuff so we want to use it for live shows and to help write songs with from here on out. Once we figure out how to properly use two keyboards at once...

I'd love to meet up with anyone in town or go to shows. I need all the learning and experience I can get!