Ableton Live 8 n00b

Promote your gigs or events.
Mish -

Ableton Live 8 n00b

Post by Mish - » Tue May 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi there, glad to be here, i've seen lots of works done in ableton and what i can say, im really amazed of results.
Im sorry if i posted into the wrong place or if was posted before but i have few issues:
1st. I purchased Ableton Live 8 to start learning from it the basics and so on. I'm a noob, dont know where to start it, i hope there's someone who can guide me a little so i can start learning from it.
Best regards, 8)
Mish.
Image n00b

tlennon

Re: Ableton Live 8 n00b

Post by tlennon » Wed May 13, 2009 12:51 am

There are quite a few video tutorials on You Tube and other websites that will help get you started. Most peeps don't like reading thru the documentation that comes with the licensed copy of the software. Good luck! Now go and make great music.

Terrence

Mish -

Post by Mish - » Wed May 13, 2009 11:36 am

Many thanks mate, it was my mistake, didnt saw the Tuts on the main page. anyway tks for your help and.. w00ty! it started to catch few stuffs from there ^^
Image n00b

Budbertzerofluff

Post by Budbertzerofluff » Wed May 13, 2009 11:50 am

tlennon wrote:There are quite a few video tutorials on You Tube and other websites that will help get you started. Most peeps don't like reading thru the documentation that comes with the licensed copy of the software. Good luck! Now go and make great music.

Terrence
I've found that the manual that comes with Live 8 is one of the better ones that comes with any software I've purchased. It's just the right amount of information without "skimping" and without useless filler. As a new live user, I would definitely recommend reading the included Live 8 manual *after* going through the tutorials.

Mish -

Post by Mish - » Wed May 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Budbertzerofluff wrote: I've found that the manual that comes with Live 8 is one of the better ones that comes with any software I've purchased. It's just the right amount of information without "skimping" and without useless filler. As a new live user, I would definitely recommend reading the included Live 8 manual *after* going through the tutorials.
Well man, can u help me with that manual? most of pdf wiped out and can't fiind anything useless in help section of ableton. if you want u can mail me @ r.cristi87@gmail.com
Cheers :wink:
Image n00b

tlennon

Post by tlennon » Wed May 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Mish,
The pdf manual can be found on the Abelton support page for download or streaming.

Terrence