Looking for a Producer/collabor/music partner in Berlin

Promote your gigs or events.
ringo kid f

Looking for a Producer/collabor/music partner in Berlin

Post by ringo kid f » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi People

I´m experienced producer working with Ableton Live and hardware samplers/synths/drummachines like Octatrack, A4, Shruthi-1 and OP-1.

I been out of the producer loop for the last 9 mounts due to fatherhood but I´m on my way back and this time I´ve decided to try to collaborate instead of working alone.

Lately I been into Flako, Gold Panda, Caribou, Junior Boys, Lindstrøm, Yuksek and a lot of unknown guys and girlz from the soundcloud.

I´m looking for someone with creative ideas, music or promotion skills of some kind and at least 1 piece of equipment that they really love.
Someone with ambition to produce and release music, but also to get a live set on tour. A fellow Elektron lover and someone who wont be leaving Berlin by next semester would be a +.

If that´s you, then drop me a line and let´s meet for a coffee and a chat!

best
Mac Book Pro 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Live 9
Elektron OT & A4
OP-1
Shruthi-1
Hardware +

Mitchell Bar

Re: Looking for a Producer/collabor/music partner in Berlin

Post by Mitchell Bar » Tue May 13, 2014 12:56 am

Hey Ringo, I'm looking to do the same. My name is Mitch' I'm a DJ in Austin Texas. I've been working with Ableton for a little over a year now and am looking for someone to help me finish this song: https://soundcloud.com/maarz-1/lets-try-and-finish-this I'm up for any creative ideas or if you wanna just take and do your thing that would be cool as well. Let me know what you think. You can also contact me at mitchellbahr81@gmail.com

Have a great day man!

Mitch