Pitch Black show in Hackney, London, 7th July

Promote your gigs or events.
Pitch Black

Pitch Black show in Hackney, London, 7th July

Post by Pitch Black » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:55 am

Greetings All, it's been a while!

English peeps! Are you a bass pervert? Do you enjoy having your nether regions sonically interfered with by experts? Have we got an indecent proposal for you!!

We have a couple of gigs in the UK coming up next month, the first is on Thursday July 7 at Oslo in Hackney, London, a fantastic venue with a wicked sound system and vibe. We'd love to see any of you lovely forum-ites there... it's been far too long since we played in London! We'll be doing out full AV show too. Come down and talk nerdy, kick the technical tyres, and maybe even have a spasm or two on the dance floor!! We'd love to see you there!

More info about the Hackney show is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1585744825083438/

We're also playing at the Noisily Festival in Leicestershire the following weekend. More info about that can be found here: http://www.noisilyfestival.com

We have a new album in the can. It's called Filtered Senses, and it'll be out in September. The first single from it, Invisible Chatter is out now. We're shooting a video for it in the next couple of weeks, but please give it a listen here if you so desire:

https://pitchblack.bandcamp.com/

Light, Love and Beats
Paddy & Mike

Last edited by Pitch Black on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

chrk

Re: Pitch Black show in Hackney, London, 7th June

Post by chrk » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:54 am

You may want to change the title, right now it reads like you were advertising a past event. :wink:

Pitch Black

Re: Pitch Black show in Hackney, London, 7th July

Post by Pitch Black » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:12 am

Ah! Yes, thanks!!

makes electronic music - can't count past 4 :oops:

slatepipe

Post by slatepipe » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:24 pm

ah shit i missed this. i would have come too. i dont look at this local forum much as it seems a bit quiet. i'll check more in future.

how was the noisily thing? the feller i play stuff with, mowgli, went to that. i dont recall if he played or not but he said it was pretty good

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Mr Pipe! I would have loved to have caught up with you! Both gigs went very well, Noisily was a great vibe - very friendly, full of the nicest English Freaks you could possibly imagine. It had rained heavily earlier in the day and things were pretty slick underfoot so we didn't stay around very long after our afternoon set.

Hackney

Noisily

You gotta admire this guy's fortitude/commitment/sense of humour - The full Keith Flint with male pattern baldness! Total Badass!

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Looks great, wish I could have been there!