Page 15 of 18

Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:53 am
by D K
pulsoc wrote:Well the Ottobar is still up in the air, haven't heard back from my man. I'm headed to lovely Italy for a few weeks, I will pick this up again when I get back. Hang tight and we'll get it rolling again.

Will
and get a plate of carpaccio for me! :wink:

Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:54 pm
by D K
hello all
i've been asked to host a night of experimental electronic audio/video in late sept./early october at the arlington arts center
http://www.arlingtonartscenter.org/
i plan on doing a 4. surround system with at least 2 video screens....
they have some nice rooms and can supply a bar/bartender etc...
the performance would take place between installations....
looking to put together a team to do some seriously radical stuff there:twisted:
so i'll keep you posted on the developments and will ask for submissions
coming up here shortly...

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:27 am
by mikemc
Cool, Thanks for posting that!

Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:02 pm
by corygilbert
not sure if i'm twisted enough. :wink:
but would love to try.
thanks for posting

Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:29 pm
by slopes
sorry cory - you're too twisted!

:D

i'll get in line as well... btw.. DK, Cory, going to israel june 30 - july 12, will let you know how it goes.

-slopes

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:45 pm
by eisnein
oh man ! that sounds awesome. i would love to play through surround. am i twisted enough? ill use more distortion if that helps! '


i am still very interested in playing show with you guys this summer too....can someone give me a recap to catch up to speed on whats going on down through the past 17 pages of posts? heh heh.

slopes- i was just talking to people about going to israel- hope you have a great time- here it is one of the most beautiful powerful places.

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:22 pm
by mikemc
eisnein wrote:i am still very interested in playing show with you guys this summer too....can someone give me a recap to catch up to speed on whats going on down through the past 17 pages of posts? heh heh.
well, it's like, what DK just posted, ottobar in baltimore still seems a possibility for later this summer, i'm going to electro-music 2006 in philadephia this weekend, and a few people are going on marveleous sun and fun filled vacations abroad :)

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:25 pm
by D K
slopes wrote:sorry cory - you're too twisted!

:D

i'll get in line as well... btw.. DK, Cory, going to israel june 30 - july 12, will let you know how it goes.

-slopes
awesome, let me know how that goes...
i'll be in tel aviv august 3-7th

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:07 pm
by eisnein
wow everyone's going to Israel! Mazel Tov. 8O :D

Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:13 am
by Tranquil010
Oh wow.. sweet.

I'm not to terribly twisted, but can rock a good set out!

Hope all is well with everyone.
Ross

Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:44 pm
by philo
Arlington arts center sounds really cool.. And surround is even better.. Let us know what you need for submissions, we are mixing an album down into 5.1 later this summer...

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:58 am
by pulsoc
I'm back from a wonderful trip. Time to start hassling the Ottobar again!

I'll let ya'll know what comes up, hopefully I can track Mike down sooner than later.

Count me in for the Arlington arts center gig if you have room, I would love to play again.

Will

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:11 am
by mikemc
heya will, sounds good. Also, all, there is a bunch that put on monthly shows at Palomas in sw baltimore, they have a website w/forum--

http://baltitronic.net

I've got a slot for their 7/21 nite.

Also also, here's a pic of ol' Utenzil at electro-music 2006 in philadelphia...

http://www.utenzil.com/images/em06-utenzil.jpg

the gallery for that event, some interesting photos/videos of performances there..

http://electro-music.com/forum/gallery2 ... temId=2272

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:26 am
by pulsoc
Thank's for the head's up, just contacted Palomas
mikemc wrote:heya will, sounds good. Also, all, there is a bunch that put on monthly shows at Palomas in sw baltimore, they have a website w/forum--

http://baltitronic.net

I've got a slot for their 7/21 nite.

Also also, here's a pic of ol' Utenzil at electro-music 2006 in philadelphia...

http://www.utenzil.com/images/em06-utenzil.jpg

the gallery for that event, some interesting photos/videos of performances there..

http://electro-music.com/forum/gallery2 ... temId=2272

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:32 pm
by D K
hey guys, i'll be in the vj crew for starscape this year:
http://www.starscape2006.com/
they're expexting 5k people or so, it should be a blast!
come find me at the vj booths to say hello if you're around, i'll be bouncing between the drum n bass tent and the buzz tent.
i plan on using midi clips in live to drive my video lappy...
funny to use live for sequencing and envelope controls of visuals as opposed to
using it for audio!
palomas is a fun room, i used to play live dnb there. the stage used to be where the pole was whe it was a strip bar, but i think they moved it :lol:
arlington art center may be postponed until spring, but i'm not sure,
i'm supposed to meet with the curator next week.
either way i may try for another live nite late august between touring.
cheers all