Ewan Pearson in Berlin!

Promote your gigs or events.
cashman

Ewan Pearson in Berlin!

Post by cashman » Tue May 30, 2006 10:54 pm

Anyone going to this - http://www.week-end-berlin.de/ - place on the 1st of June?

I'll be the one with the side parting!

Bis Alexanderplatz!
c
Nearly a DJ
---
Mac PB G4, 1.67Ghz, 1.5Gb/ BCR2000/ EKS XP10/ Akai EWI 4000s/ Korg EMX1/ Saffire LE/ gemini PS-626i mixer various other musical instruments

missjade

Post by missjade » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:40 pm

how was it?? :?:

cashman

Post by cashman » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:24 pm

missjade wrote:how was it?? :?:
Sorry, for the late reply, I've been out of the loop for a while.

<review-ette>
It was great.
The Club is on the 12th floor of a building which was described to me as 'the sharp building' - so I went looking for a building that was somehow 'sharp', but then quickly realised it was Sharp (note the capital) building when I saw the giant neon sign. I managed to get in by mentioning that I had come from England to see Ewan Pearson (which was kind of true). There was a great view from up there.

After a while I got into dancingand was inspired to ask the DJ if he would stick on some Green Velvet (which he did - I think). A little later I enquired if Ewan Pearson had turned up - it him I had talked to earlier.
He thanked me for coming and I got back to dancing which was very easy to do given the squeeky, squelchy, boomping that was blasting from the giant speakers as Ewan Pearson and Sebo K took turns until the sun arose behind the DJ booth - what forethought!

Unfortunately, I can't give you a break down of the tunes played, as I' actually quite new to the whole thing.
</review-ette>
cheers,
c
Nearly a DJ
---
Mac PB G4, 1.67Ghz, 1.5Gb/ BCR2000/ EKS XP10/ Akai EWI 4000s/ Korg EMX1/ Saffire LE/ gemini PS-626i mixer various other musical instruments