Cologne, Koeln, Köln

Promote your gigs or events.
nosuch

Cologne, Koeln, Köln

Post by nosuch » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:05 am

As my search for this keywords showed no results, it looks like I have to start the Cologne Live User Group.
Let me introduce myself first:
I am a freelancing copywriter and composer/musician. I may be minimalistic but as live integrates more features it becomes my main audio and midi workhorse.
I have been doing mostly internet commercials lately, for my hobbyist jazz activities I used my powebook as a "traditional tape maschine". Right now I am working on a project with two musicians which will utilize live a lot for effects, loop playing and live sampling. The music is mostly improvised, with a jazzy trumpet player, a roots bass player and myself on live and guitar. We will introduce that to the audience in november.

So all you live players in cologne: introduce yourself, maybe we can organize a local meeting ...

regards

Stephan
...just trying to figure out how to make my computer sing....

peterb

YEAH!!

Post by peterb » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:13 am

maybe I can contact you next time I´m in Køln?
I am a drummer/composer/producer from Norway, and i have played @ Stadtgarten among others.. Great pleace, and I still remember the beautiful, lovely Johanna (soundengierneer:-) guess all colognians know about her..
Well, I think we are going back again soon, so a coffe or a visit in youre studio in exhange for free tickets to our gig?

play with hanne Hukkelberg, and mari boine mostly in europa..

all the best!

myspace/peterbaden
G4 1,25ghz1Gbram, pbook1.5ghz, 512, pbook867ghz, 512, uc33, oxygen8 keyboard, midiman 2x2, motu828, kaosspad2, Es-1 sampler, octapad 2, Roland spd-s..

eddit

Post by eddit » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:37 pm

I'm not living in Cologne, but I reckon its my fave German city. I am playing in Cologne 24.11.06 at Gewoelbe in Westbahnhof. I will link a flyer when Joscha gets his act together and finishes it. I think Calibre is headlining the main room.

I will be bringing just my laptop and Ableton, got keep the setup light weight while I am on my holidays. Should be a good party, I always have a good time when I am in Koeln.

UnderwaterSunlight

Hello, I am also a Rhinelander using Live...

Post by UnderwaterSunlight » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:12 pm

Hello to all, I am not far from the rest of you,

I use Live 6 and, as my main plugin, Reaktor 5. I'd like to earn some money as a composer. Also, I'd like to collaborate with some of you that also have Live (and, perhaps, Reaktor, it is an excellent plugin within the Live host).

Check my music via the link in my signature and see whether we are musically compatible.

Cheers to all of you.

Ro
Apple MacBook Air M2 (2022), 24 GB RAM, 1TB internal SSD, MacOS 12 Monterey (up-to-date), Ableton 11 Standard (up-to-date), NI Komplete 14, Steinberg UR22 mkII