All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ableton Live Setup with M-Audio Fast Track Pro
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:38 pm 

Hi folks ive been using ableton for about 6 months now, however im trying to set it up through my mixer to use live, anyway, im having problems, i can hear the audio fine through headphones through the m-audio fast track pro headphone, but when i plug it into the back of my mixer via the phono ports, i get huge amounts of distortion, as if the bass trebles and mids were all far too high, ive tried fiddling with the trims on the mixer & fiddled with the latency in preferences no luck, my setup is

Macbook Unibody 13.3"
Mac OSX 10.5.6
M-Audio Fast Track Pro using phono to phono to connect to the spare channel on my mixer
Korg KM404, 4 Channel Mixer

im not to sure whether i should be using core audio as my driver type as well, but it seems to be the only option

Post subject: Re: Ableton Live Setup with M-Audio Fast Track Pro
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 pm 

hi traxi,

welcome to the forum! be sure to connect your fast track pro to a 'line in' port of your dj mixer in order to get rid of the distortion.

best,
jörg

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]