I have Live 3.0.4. Should I wait a bit on upgrading to 4.0??

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
Locked
Parisongs
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:47 pm

I have Live 3.0.4. Should I wait a bit on upgrading to 4.0??

Post by Parisongs » Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:55 pm

It appears that there are a few issues to be ironed out. I'm excited about the new features but I've been on a steep learning curve with Ableton, Cubase SX and Reason so I really don't need anything bogging me down. I'm fully into upgrading but if waiting for 4.04 would guanantee an easier go of things then maybe I'll wait. Any suggestions?

head
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:22 am
Location: globallover
Contact:

surrender!

Post by head » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:07 pm

GO GO GO! get it and enjoy the thing!
It's miles ahead of Live3, and I mean, VSTi's...Don't it make you vibrate all over with delight?
It's not like buying a computer just before a bigger one comes along, any update will be yours as you go, NO RISK! ...I'm doing several jobs with it already.

JUST DO IT.
8O
M.T"head"
1_Mac Pro Quad
2_Macbook pro 13'
Apogee / Motu /etc

Locked