Any insight on forthcoming patch for Live 8.0.1 ?

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
zeepster

Any insight on forthcoming patch for Live 8.0.1 ?

Post by zeepster » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:05 am

As the title says, i'm just wondering about the upcoming patch.

cids

Re: Any insight on forthcoming patch for Live 8.0.1 ?

Post by cids » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 am

It will be published when it's ready...
Mac Studio M2 Max and MacBook Pro M1

Genelec M030; Live 11.3.x and Live 12; macOS Sonoma

UAD Apollo Twin

Ableton Push 2

vertgrall

Post by vertgrall » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:38 am

Oh I really love that response. Just like 8.01 was released when it was ready eh?

I hope they figure this out soon though. I paid some serious money for this product, and right now it does not work as advertised. Luckily I'm not hitting ALL the issues that are popping up in the forums, but I am hitting some of them. Support has been very responsive to my mails, and thats much appreciated.

But...

the scope of these bugs is insane. over here you got ghost clips sticking to the cursor crashing the app, over there you got folks that can't open or save a project, then you got cpu usage out the ying-yang. Machines with 16gb of ram getting "not enough memory" errors?

Seriously Who said ship it????

I feel sorry for Ableton's Dev & Test team, I bet there are some serious late nights going on over at that HQ. Better be.

violetpow1

Post by violetpow1 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:36 pm

vertgrall wrote:Oh I really love that response. Just like 8.01 was released when it was ready eh?

I hope they figure this out soon though. I paid some serious money for this product, and right now it does not work as advertised. Luckily I'm not hitting ALL the issues that are popping up in the forums, but I am hitting some of them. Support has been very responsive to my mails, and thats much appreciated.

But...

the scope of these bugs is insane. over here you got ghost clips sticking to the cursor crashing the app, over there you got folks that can't open or save a project, then you got cpu usage out the ying-yang. Machines with 16gb of ram getting "not enough memory" errors?

Seriously Who said ship it????

I feel sorry for Ableton's Dev & Test team, I bet there are some serious late nights going on over at that HQ. Better be.

But it was the same horror, as 7.01 was relaesed last year. What did you expect? Last year i have done the mistake to buy the update 7.01, but this time i´m waiting to at least 8.03.