[awi] A serious program error has occurred.

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
livingroom-studio

[awi] A serious program error has occurred.

Post by livingroom-studio » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Live 8.0.1 , 8.0.2 and 8.0.3 crash on older Ableton-Files.

I get the message:
"A serious program error has occurred. Live will shut down after this message box is closed."

Please fix that quick... Thanks

Ps.: I've test the older files. Have deleted all internal effects from live from my song and after that i could load it into live 8... maybe there's something incompatible with one of the effect updates.

Amaury

Re: A serious program error has occurred. (FAST BUGFIX PLEASE)

Post by Amaury » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:24 am

Hello,

Could you send such a Live set (one that crashes Live when opened with Live 8 ), to beta@ableton, so we can observe the problem and then fix it.

Regards,
Amaury
Ableton Product Team

livingroom-studio

Re: [awi] A serious program error has occurred.

Post by livingroom-studio » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi Amaury.

Thanks for the fast answer. I've send the downloadlink to beta [at] ableton . com now.
The file is 24,3 MB packed and i won't send that via eMail so follow the download-link
to catch the file please.

Happy Bugfishing,

Regards,
Chris

livingroom-studio

Re: [awi] A serious program error has occurred.

Post by livingroom-studio » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 pm

i think, i have found the trouble with crashing or its maybe another bug...

if you set the groove to exsample 16steps groove and change ALL clips in the song to this groove, ableton crash. after this its not possible to load the song again.

ah and ps: i won't merge my accounts with the forum. we have a studio working with more than 1 person on our computer.. means we want to stay here with our forumaccounts and don't merge them. kthxbye!