apc 40 track selection wont lock to selected track

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
najrock

apc 40 track selection wont lock to selected track

Post by najrock » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:54 am

so i got live 8 and the most recent beta running on a macbook with osx 10.5... evertime i select the track with the devices i want it will only stay on the track until i press a clip or scene launch... this does not happen on my imac which is running tiger...

it is pretty much crippling the way i run my live set and short of taking my imac on tour i really dont know what to do... is this an issue with live 8 and leopard? should i cop snow leopard? should i put tiger on the macbook... or is there some idiot button that im not pressing...

i have messed with all the takeover mode settings and made sure they were the same on both machines...

ANY help is much appreciated... I leave on the second for some pretty cool shows and i really dont want to have to use some other shitty midi controller to run my effects as a workaround...

thanks!

sounddesignandbrands

Re: apc 40 track selection wont lock to selected track

Post by sounddesignandbrands » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Same here... this is REALLY annoying. Anyone?

sounddesignandbrands

Re: apc 40 track selection wont lock to selected track

Post by sounddesignandbrands » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Hahaha... Already got it: "Select on launch" disabling in preferences did the job... My bad.