Bunch of issues

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
Vors

Bunch of issues

Post by Vors » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:29 pm

On windows 7 64bit. Live 8.09.

Looks like copying a frozen track from within a live set (als) to the current project crashes live, just tried it with the acid pauli drum kit. Unfreezing the track saving the set and then copying the track works fine.

Cannot register (some?) plugins in Live on Windows 7. Tried registering novation bass station, it registers but next time you open the plugin it asks for the reg key again. Running as administrator is a work around.

Every time Live crashes, I have to reboot!!?? Live stays runnning under processes in task manager, but you cannot end the task. Therefore another instance of live won't open. Running with multiple instances doesn't work either as the crashed instance hogs the audio interface.

Cannot start/finish any tunes in Live due to time spent performing Live crash bug reporting...

arielgraff

Re: Bunch of issues

Post by arielgraff » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Vors wrote:On windows 7 64bit. Live 8.09.

Looks like copying a frozen track from within a live set (als) to the current project crashes live, just tried it with the acid pauli drum kit. Unfreezing the track saving the set and then copying the track works fine.

Cannot register (some?) plugins in Live on Windows 7. Tried registering novation bass station, it registers but next time you open the plugin it asks for the reg key again. Running as administrator is a work around.

Every time Live crashes, I have to reboot!!?? Live stays runnning under processes in task manager, but you cannot end the task. Therefore another instance of live won't open. Running with multiple instances doesn't work either as the crashed instance hogs the audio interface.

Cannot start/finish any tunes in Live due to time spent performing Live crash bug reporting...
I have the same problem, a lot. When Live errors, it stays in the Memory for about 10 minutes, sometimes longer.

As the matter of fact, most of my projects now suffer from "Live has stopped working" whenever I CLOSE, SAVE, or EXIT Live.

Also, I thought it was common knowledge to run As Administrator at all times as it prevents registration errors and access problems overall.