Invalid Product ID?

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
any1particular

Invalid Product ID?

Post by any1particular » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Hello & thank you for your help.

I'm using Windows XP and Live 8.10-the latest update.

Everything has been ok until suddenly when I went to open my most recent project. I get a message saying 'No Valid Product ID'.

I made a brief new project and saved it and reloaded it and it was fine-I did not get the no valid product id message-only for the one project I have all this time in of course!!!

Why would it suddenly do this-it is valid of course.

I did install the Novation driver for Launchpad recently????

Thanks again!
Last edited by any1particular on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

any1particular

Re: In Valid Product ID?

Post by any1particular » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Hmmmmm

OK. I only get the Invalid Product ID when I try and open the Mysteriously (that's the name of the track) project that had Kontact 3 loaded on it. Earlier (Mysteriously)projects load without problems.

PalaNIN

Re: Invalid Product ID?

Post by PalaNIN » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:04 am

The 'Invalid Product ID' error got fixed in the update to Live 8.1.1, read here:
A particular Live set could not be loaded and would lead to a 'Invalid Product ID Error' message. [6165]
Twitter//@donkeykonga | Soundcloud//PalaNIN | MySpace//The Empathy Concept | Using//Ableton Live 8//Korg padKontrol

any1particular

Re: Invalid Product ID?

Post by any1particular » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:41 pm

PalaNIN wrote:The 'Invalid Product ID' error got fixed in the update to Live 8.1.1, read here:
A particular Live set could not be loaded and would lead to a 'Invalid Product ID Error' message. [6165]

Yes indeed that did the job PalaNIN! Thank you so much!!!