won't recognize ohm boys delay VST

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
gemalcolm

won't recognize ohm boys delay VST

Post by gemalcolm » Wed Sep 25, 2002 6:37 pm

ok this is getting absurd...i have uninstalled and reinstalled this plug-in 4 times now and have moved the directory around, renamed etc etc etc...and live will just NOT recognize the dll file no matter what i do. it recognizes everything else in the folder...just not this one particular file. it will not even recognize the ohm boys folder, if i leave it in the vst directory!

any help/advice in this regards would be much appreciated.
GREG MALCOLM // TWINE // HTTP://TWINESOUND.COM

gemalcolm

Post by gemalcolm » Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:47 pm

well i managed a fix of sorts...i installed an older version of this plug-in and live finally detected it, but still would like to be able to use the newest version of it.

best..to whoever?
GREG MALCOLM // TWINE // HTTP://TWINESOUND.COM

point_misser

Post by point_misser » Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:10 pm

hey greg,

i remember reading something about this. apparently the newer versions of the plug-in can be controlled by midi (according to the vst 2.0 standard) and therefore the program recognises them as instruments plug-ins rather than fx plug-ins so that's why they don't show up in the plug-in list...

gemalcolm wrote:well i managed a fix of sorts...i installed an older version of this plug-in and live finally detected it, but still would like to be able to use the newest version of it.

best..to whoever?