Trilian not showing up on vst list

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
jimmyjamespresents

Trilian not showing up on vst list

Post by jimmyjamespresents » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm

I recently installed stylus rmx, omnisphere and trillian on my pc running windows 7. I have live 8.2 installed as my daw and for some reason all my plug ins except for trillian show up. They are all installed to the program files x86 steinberg vst plugins folder and all the .dll files are present in the folder however in lives plug in browser all but trilian show up. the guys from spectrasonics said to update trilian which i did and still no go. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

remute99

Re: Trilian not showing up on vst list

Post by remute99 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:03 am

jimmyjamespresents wrote:I recently installed stylus rmx, omnisphere and trillian on my pc running windows 7. I have live 8.2 installed as my daw and for some reason all my plug ins except for trillian show up. They are all installed to the program files x86 steinberg vst plugins folder and all the .dll files are present in the folder however in lives plug in browser all but trilian show up. the guys from spectrasonics said to update trilian which i did and still no go. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
Try removing the Trillian dll from your VST folder and, in Live, rescanning. Move the dll back and rescan again. Usually works for me for shy VST, though Trillian is, for some reason, especially problematic.
Mac Pro
Quad-Core Intel Xeon 2 x 2.8 GHz
10 GB RAM
OSX 10.5.6

jimmyjamespresents

Re: Trilian not showing up on vst list

Post by jimmyjamespresents » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:46 pm

tried removing from folder scanning, then re inserting the dll in folder and rescanning. still not seeing it