I am having limited sucess trying to set up the FCB1010 by following the instructions here: http://waysidedrive.com/blog2/2009/05/1 ... eton-live/
So far, there are only 4 pedals mapped all on the same bank (00):
- 1 - metronome
- 2 - play
- 3 - stop
- 4 - record
- 1 - Only starts. If I press it again to stop metronome, nothing happens.
- 2 - Starts at the beginning of the track.
- 3 - Turns off Record (if on) and returns to beginning of track.
- 4 - Only enables. If I press it again to disable, nothing happens.
- 1 | CC 1 | Transport | Metronome On/Off
- 2 | CC 2 | Transport | Start
- 3 | CC 3 | Transport | Stop
- 4 | CC 4 | Transport | Global Record
How would I be able to make the stop button need to be pressed twice in order to return to the beginning? So If I pressed Start after Stop once, it would pick up where it left off at - like a pause button.
Is there a way to make the Global Record button start & stop correctly - like when used with mouse clicks?