reverb BUG!

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
soerena

reverb BUG!

Post by soerena » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:13 am

Hi

So my reverb is bugged:

it doesn't apply any reverb, but only turns down the dry signal the more I turn up the wet signal. so if I put it on 100% wet signal, it mutes the channel it is on. Fx in a set with 12 tracks and 5 high quality ableton live reverbs activated (+ 2 pluggo chamber verbs) only a few of the ableton live reverbs works alright. the other 3 (and all other reverbs I try to add) does this muting thing. The pluggo verb doesn't work as well, but another audio unit vst reverb I have works just fine.

what is causing this?? anyone else experiencing this? it's extremely frustrating and preventing me from working!
I'm using ableton live 8.2.2 with max for live (max 5.1.8) on a mac osx 10.5.8 2,4 ghz 4 gb ram. I have 17 gb free on my HD out of 232 gb. does any of these things limit me to a small number of reverbs in one set? I can't believe that. I've used much more reverb units in one set earlier before it begain doing like this.

please help, admins or anyone. Please make a fix to this bug - it's really annyoing.

thank you!