All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Record automation with Remote SL?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:53 pm 

I have / had the same issue. Solution? Turn off Automap!

Question is, why can't I have Automap running when I record automation into Live?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:26 pm 

Email both Ableton and Novation support regarding this, it's a known issue and has been for some time, Ableton confirm the bug but say they don't have suffient resources to fix it, while Novation can't reproduce it.
It seems I'm the only person that has contacted Novation regarding this and I get the impression that they aren't taking the matter all that seriously.

Please contact them, we have more chance of getting this sorted if a few users bring it up.

support@ableton.com
support@focusrite.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:25 am 

Hello,

Yes, it would be helpful if customers experiencing this problem could us to help us gather information on the problem. Please contact us using the contact form on the Novation Answerbase.

Best regards,
Alex Lucas
Novation Technical Support.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:23 am 

Hi there,

I've done this. Support reply doesn't understand the problem I'm explaining and says recording automation works with or without Automap. Will let you know if they find a fix.

Cheers,
Davros

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:00 am 

davros303 wrote:
Hi there,

I've done this. Support reply doesn't understand the problem I'm explaining and says recording automation works with or without Automap. Will let you know if they find a fix.

Cheers,
Davros

Give them as much information as you can, they need the exact steps required to reproduce the problem you're having.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2