All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trouble exporting all tracks in session and arragement mode.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 pm 

Hello All,

Trying to export my first track, all tracks have been laid out in arrangement mode. Problem is, after I playback the .WAV file, I'm missing the track that I created with Sylenth1, all other tracks seem to export correctly. I've also tried exporting in session mode, no luck. All my items are legal copies, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I've selected the entire arrangement by hitting command + a on a Mac and then gone to export rendering all tracks from the master. When I play back in ableton 7, I'm able to hear everything fine. I'll post a sceen shot as well, thanks for your help!

Post subject: Re: Trouble exporting all tracks in session and arragement mode.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:32 am 

anyone? :|

Post subject: Re: Trouble exporting all tracks in session and arragement mode.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 pm 

In Your screenshot I see that you try to render the Master output to print a mix of your song to Hard Disc.
But the Sylenth is routed (directly) to output 1/2 and not to the Master.
Route the Sylenth also to the "Master" instead "1/2" and everything should be fine.

Cheers, palmer

Live 8_3_4 + 4b7_32+64 -Suite- Max4Live 5_1_9 _ core2DuoMacBook 2*2,16 Ghz + external FW HD _ OSX 10.6.8 _ 3G RAM _ M.H. MIO 2882 + 5.4d208 Driver _ Faderfox LV1 _ Akai MPK25 _ Logitec wheel mouse _______ PeacE will be the SOLution of LIVE

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]