live quitting unexpectedly /"company support DIR" not found

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
coopuhloop117

live quitting unexpectedly /"company support DIR" not found

Post by coopuhloop117 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 pm

i just recently bought ableton live 8.2 along with a new macbook pro 13". i put in the installation disk and it says to move the live 8.2.1 mac os x to an applications folder, so i do as said and it downloads in my applications. i then click on the new ableton live folder and two messages pop up, one saying "The application "live" unexpectedly quit while trying to restore its windows" so i then hit "restore windows" and another message pops up saying " the folder "company support DIR" was not found. i'm new to macs as well as ableton live and would really enjoy getting some music creation started. so if any has the "know how" to help me with this in a simple manner, that would be greatly appreciated.

vorea26

Re: live quitting unexpectedly /"company support DIR" not found

Post by vorea26 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:19 am

I have the same problem new to Ableton and run into this error. I've contacted their support team and still have no success in running this application. I've also contacted other DAW support teams to see if there is a bug causing this mishap. Anyways if I learn any new helpful information I'd gladly share that with you.

RTRT

Re: live quitting unexpectedly /"company support DIR" not found

Post by RTRT » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:46 pm

I have the same problem Has anyone found a solution ?