Rückmeldung Novation Remote SL MK 2

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
Thomsen

Rückmeldung Novation Remote SL MK 2

Post by Thomsen » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:01 am

Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe ein Problem mit der Remote SL MK 2.

Die obere Drehregler-Reihe (mit den LED-Kränzen) ist über Automap den unterschiedlichen Parametern des
jeweils ausgewählten Plug Ins oder Instruments zugewiesen (gemäß Vorkonfiguration).
Der aktuelle Wert wird über den LED Kranz und auch im Display angezeigt.

Wenn ich der oberen Drehregler-Reihe eigene Funktionen zuweise über die MIDI-Zuweisen Funktion in Life, leuchtet der LED Kranz nicht mehr
und der defnierte Parameter wird auch nicht im Display angezeigt. Die Automap-Software ist für mich leider völlig unverständlich. Ich bin aber sicher, dass sich das irgendwie customizen lässt (?) :roll:

Vielen Dank für eure Mühe & Feedback!

Viele Grüße
Thomsen

ChiefNugget

Re: Rückmeldung Novation Remote SL MK 2

Post by ChiefNugget » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:48 am

Goggle translate to English...

"Hi all,

I have a problem with the Remote SL MK 2

The upper dial-series (with LED rings) is about the different parameters of the Automap
the selected instrument plug-ins or assigned (according to pre-configuration).
The current value is displayed on the LED ring and also in the display.

When I dial the top-row function assigns its own in the MIDI assign function Life, is no longer lit LED wreath
and defnierte parameter is not displayed. The Automap software is completely incomprehensible to me, unfortunately. I am sure that it is possible that Customisation somehow (?)

Thank you for your effort and feedback!

regards
Thomsen"

Response...

Some weird phrases came from google translate, but I think I understand the problem. I have 49SL MkII. It sounds like the MIDI Preferences in Live are not set up properly. Be sure to set the "Automap MIDI" and "RemoteSL Output (MIDIOUT2 (SL MkII))" MIDI devices to "Track" and "Remote" for both input and output. My guess is that one of those two is not enabled for the MIDI output. Just double check that the instructions from the Automap software for setting up Live MIDI Preferences was followed correctly.

Darryl
I need a baby sit my boys and work the day job plug-in.

ChiefNugget

Post by ChiefNugget » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:54 am

I think you must have this step correct, but you should be sure that you have not pressed the automap key on the controller. It is a not intuitive. Live uses a "remote script" to implement the Novation automap features and does not use the Novation automap software. As a result, the keyboard should not be in Automap mode when using Live. The only exception is when controlling a third party VST using automap.

Darryl
I need a baby sit my boys and work the day job plug-in.

Thomsen

Post by Thomsen » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:09 am

Dear Darryl,

thank you very much for google-translate my post...I didn´t realize that - of course - the forum is in English :-)
And thanks a lot for your Answer. I´ll try this evening and keep you on track regarding the results.

Beste Regards
Thomas