Latin Percussion missing media files

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
bfelony

Latin Percussion missing media files

Post by bfelony » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:39 am

Hi all,
Having trouble finding Latin Percussion live pack files. My hard drive crashed about a month ago. I had most of my things backed up, not all, and just on an external not through Mac's time machine. Thus, I don't have a carbon copy of my all hard drive, but just most of the files. I was able to find my Live program, but when I installed it again on my new hard drive and tried to do some midi with the Latin Percussion pack it says "media files are missing". In the program, it sees all the files and what the sounds are supposed to be, but cannot play any of them because it does not know where it is. I've tried to uninstall/reinstall my Live packs, and tried "repair"ing the library, and even created a new library that appears to have all the Latin Perc. files as .adg files. In the program, when it asks if I want to search for the missing files, it shows them as .aif files. Also, I've run the search on library and folders, basically my whole hard drive, and it can't find anything. Suggestions? I am a drummer so basically used Latin Percussion as my main tool when I used Live, as it filled in the holes I can't play live. This was key to me, and I've been trying for weeks to figure this out. Help, please!