Instrument + Audio Preset Faults

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
ljoekelsoey4

Instrument + Audio Preset Faults

Post by ljoekelsoey4 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:05 pm

hello hello to you all,
just reinstalled my ableton live suite 8.0.4. onto windows 7 32bit. everything is working fine now, except i cannot drag any instruments or preset audio effects into the project. that is to say, i can drag 'beat repeat' but not 'beat repeat - deconstruct' for example, and i find the same with the instruments. i can load in for example, 'analog' but not 'analog - gabber crunch' or any other of the presets. any ideas guys? i had no such problem before i reinstalled my computer. all drivers are installed as were before, and ive copied the old files accross so everything is as was. :?:

alex

ljoekelsoey4

Re: Instrument + Audio Preset Faults

Post by ljoekelsoey4 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:07 pm

ljoekelsoey4 wrote:hello hello to you all,
just reinstalled my ableton live suite 8.0.4. onto windows 7 32bit. everything is working fine now, except i cannot drag any instruments or preset audio effects into the project. that is to say, i can drag 'beat repeat' but not 'beat repeat - deconstruct' for example, and i find the same with the instruments. i can load in for example, 'analog' but not 'analog - gabber crunch' or any other of the presets. any ideas guys? i had no such problem before i reinstalled my computer. all drivers are installed as were before, and ive copied the old files accross so everything is as was. :?:

alex
just thought id add a quick note, when i attempt to drag anything, the cursor is continually the small black circle with a diagonal line through it