All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: launcpad lag
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:22 am 

Just want to make sure I have an issue and I am not misunderstanding how my launchpad should be working.

when I have a set playing and I want to trigger a new scene or clip, if I try to hit a launchpad button right on the beat it ALWAYS misses and wait till the next one (quantization). I can see that I might have a problem if I had poor rhythm and I was always hitting it late, but it have to hit is SIGNIFICANTLY ahead of time for it to trigger on the beat I want. it makes me think I have a driver issue or something.

I just want to make sure that with other people it works so that it triggers (at least some of the time) when it is supposed to. I've seen videos so I assume this is the case.

anybody's 2 cents and confirmation that I'm not crazy would be appreciated. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: launcpad lag
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:07 pm 

What's your launch quantize set to?

Post subject: Re: launcpad lag
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 pm 

usually a bar. but no matter what it's set to it misses and is obviously off when it does trigger.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]