All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trying to convert .als to wav or mp3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:31 pm 

I am trying to figure out how I can convert the .als file to a wav file or a mp3. Can anyone help me with this? I am only using the lite version that came with the M-audio black box....does this make a difference? I checked to make sure that it SAYS it would save it as a WAV file but even when it is set it doesn't save it as a wav file. It still saves it as a .als file.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:24 pm 

You want to make a wav from your live project right ? Then, the save function only saves an als, live project. You have to use "render as" in order to get a wav.
Did your version of Live come with a manual ? It is all well explained in the manual
RTFM :wink:

Cheers,
amo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:39 pm 

the lite version that I got only came with the disk. there was no manual unfortunately, but I took the live tutorial so that I didn't feel like a complete idiot. he he he....
i was just so used to using cool edit pro...i don't adapt to change well...thanks so much....sorry for the stupid question....will try it tonight when i get home...

amo wrote:
You want to make a wav from your live project right ? Then, the save function only saves an als, live project. You have to use "render as" in order to get a wav.
Did your version of Live come with a manual ? It is all well explained in the manual
RTFM :wink:

Cheers,
amo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]