Problem!

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
sadmac

Problem!

Post by sadmac » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:27 pm

Hey all. By mistake i deleted the ''berlin resonator effect''.
Is there any way to bring it back wihout installing the whole programme again?

Thank you.

Alex

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:26 am

Hello sadmac,

if you use a Live 5 version you can do it on your own.
Start a Live 5.0.x final version, open the preferences and go to the 'Products' section.

In the list of installed packages, select 'Essential', then click on the uninstall button to uninstall this package.
After that scroll to the end of the list and click on 'Search for more Live Packs" and click on the 'Search' button.
After that you should see at the end of the list the 'Essential' entry again, this time marked as uninstalled. Select it and click on install and the 'Berlin' preset should be there again.

regards,
/Alex

sadmac

Post by sadmac » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:45 am

Thank you very much. I ll try it soon.

sadmac

Post by sadmac » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:21 am

I just did it, but i couldn't see this search for more live packs thing neither the search button. After that i unistalled the programme and install it again.

But again there is no essential section in preferences>products, so it means that just the operator works with no effects at all now....
No audio effects no simpler ,,,
What should i do?
Please help me...

amo

Post by amo » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:31 am

sadmac wrote:I just did it, but i couldn't see this search for more live packs thing neither the search button. After that i unistalled the programme and install it again.

But again there is no essential section in preferences>products, so it means that just the operator works with no effects at all now....
No audio effects no simpler ,,,
What should i do?
Please help me...
Hi,

The "search for more" is at the bottom of the list of Live packs, where all Live packs and products are listed. when you click on "search for more", a search button appears at the bottom of the page.
Hope that helps,

amo
Live 5.0.3 - IBM Thinkpad R51 1.5ghz Centrino - 1,5 Go RAM - 7200 RPM 2nd HDD intern - RME Multiface - Windows XP Pro SP2

sadmac

Post by sadmac » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:35 pm

I reinstalled it from the beggining and it seems to work fine but i still can't see this search option there...dont know why...
Anyways , thank yu both... i ll be back if i have some troubles again.