All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rendering to disc wav problems -burn cd problems
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:30 pm 

First of all hello to the ableton community.
I use ableton 6.0.7 and i love the progam and it's functions, but i have some issues when rendering a live set .
I render my tracks in 32bits 44100khz.Everything ok with that, it plays ok in media player.The problem is when i try to burn or convert the file i ve rendered with live.When i try to convert the file to mp3 with blaze media pro thati use nothing happens.i Tried to burn it on cd with nero ,but it says that the file is corrupted.I tried to burn it with windows media player and it said that the file is corrupted too.The file plays ok in windows media player ,i can't find where the probem is ,i've tried everything...
PLEASE HELP.
thank you in advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:21 pm 

Audio CDs are 16bit, you have to render directly using 16bit or convert your 32bit file into a 16bit file (as long as you produce the set entirely in 32bit) using a third party application.
Second would be the better choice if you own a tool that does dithering because Live does not dither.

Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:42 pm 

dom wrote:
Audio CDs are 16bit, you have to render directly using 16bit or convert your 32bit file into a 16bit file (as long as you produce the set entirely in 32bit) using a third party application.
Second would be the better choice if you own a tool that does dithering because Live does not dither.

Cheers!
thanks dom
you helped a lot man cheers!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]