6.03 rendering is fkd on intel mac

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
womoma

6.03 rendering is fkd on intel mac

Post by womoma » Tue May 29, 2007 11:27 pm

Rendered a DJ set 3 times today and each time got different gaps in the audio, random noise, clicks and even double beats.

I think it may have something to do with master tempo automation.

So Im downloading 607 now and I will be mighty annoyed if it fucks up rendering this set.

Behind schedule on a mix for Frisky radio.

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER :cry:

sort it out lads

Amaury

Post by Amaury » Wed May 30, 2007 7:58 am

Hi,

So, did 6.0.7 solve your issue? If not, you can always resample to another track, as a temporary solution.

Regards,
Amaury
Ableton Product Team

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Wed May 30, 2007 11:33 am

Amaury, this has been a common complaint on the ALDJ forums. For some reason people with larger sets that use tempo automation have issues with small gaps and dropouts in the rendered file. Seems to happen mainly around the 1 hour mark and later. Some people have reported that moving the automation points even slightly and rerendering solves the issue. I have not experienced this personally, so I haven't been able to dig deeper.

Anyway, that's the general concensus from ALDJ, it seems to be down to the tempo automation.

womoma

Post by womoma » Wed May 30, 2007 6:43 pm

607 crashed the first time I attempted to load it, but subsequent loads didnt crash.

The rendered set didnt have any problems. Thanks for your reply. I'll post something on ALDJ to make sure everyone updates.

Perhaps it would be an idea to include some sort of easy resample feature in Live 7, one that removes the need to set up a new track etc. Either way, Im chuffed that the problem was addressed.

Amaury wrote:Hi,

So, did 6.0.7 solve your issue? If not, you can always resample to another track, as a temporary solution.

Regards,
Amaury

Amaury

Post by Amaury » Thu May 31, 2007 1:51 pm

Hi,

Thanks to both of you for your answers. I'm not sure right now if there is still an issue with 6.0.7? Please let me know if you know.

Regards,
Amaury
Ableton Product Team

womoma

Post by womoma » Thu May 31, 2007 3:00 pm

I will be rendering a few things over the next week. If theres any problems, Ill report back here.
If I'm not back, you can take it that I didnt experience any further problems.