Realtek, Ableton, and ASIO4ALL.

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
shovel love

Realtek, Ableton, and ASIO4ALL.

Post by shovel love » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:27 pm

I'm under the impression that if asio4all is working, it would allow me to use my realtek hd (monitors through computer) as an output source in the output config in ableton.

I've tried all the versions of asio4all with the newest realtek HD driver and every time I head into 'hardware setup' within ableton, I'm only met with 'beyond logic' all over my realtek HD.

I thought I could cope by simply running my monitors out of my alesis, but that only seems to be allowing me to run to one monitor at a time as there are two output ports while I've only one cable for both monitors. The 1/2 output option only runs to my right, 1/1 does the same, and 2/2 runs to the left all the while it's plugged into output 1.

Help.
I just want to do some low latency recording.

Gnosis

Post by Gnosis » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:54 am

have a look at your audio settings for your sound card in control panel. I had to set my sample rate to 'dynamic' in the Sigmatel Control panel to get rid to the 'beyond logic' error.

eldar

Post by eldar » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:07 am

check out the asio4all forum. but i fear low latency recording with realtek hd is an oxymoron anyway...