if you´re on a Mac, there´s a crash-log/crash-reporter file in this directory:
The following information would as well be helpful when you contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your version of Live (if you don't know which version you use, see the Live "about" window)
2. Your computer configuration and operating system
3. Your audio hardware
4. A detailed description of the problem
If you are having technical problems with Live, it is helpful if you attach your Live "Log.txt" file to the e-mail. This file contains useful information for identifying problems. The Log.txt file can be found in following location:
* Windows (Live 4 and later versions): C:/Documents and Settings/your user name/Application Data/Ableton/Live/Preferences
* Mac OS X: /User/Library/Preferences/Ableton
Note that on some Windows systems the application data folder is hidden by default. Here is what you have to do to make it visible:
1. Launch Explorer.
2. Select Tools/Folder Options/View.
3. Check "Show hidden files and folders."