[amo] b21 Looper bugs

Jekblad

[amo] b21 Looper bugs

Post by Jekblad » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:02 pm

1.In certain situations loopers on different channels will drift.

I've midi mapped the same buttons to two different loopers, which means they should stay in perfect sync, right? I record a beat box onto my first looper, while the other looper has just essentially recorded silence and now has a buffer that is the same length as my beatbox loop. When I hit overdub to record guitar onto the second looper, to the first time around the loop sounds ok, but then i can hear the guitar drifting farther and farther behind the beat. I'm fairly certain this is not a lack of timing on my part, simply because the timing gets worse each time.

2. Hitting the undo button causes a shift in timing. It seems like it starts the loop over, or at the very least changes position.
2.4 ghz Macbook Pro 8gb RAM, SSD, Live 9 Suite, Puremagnetik, Minimal Talent

bulo

Re: b21 Looper bugs

Post by bulo » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:10 pm

1.In certain situations loopers on different channels will drift.

I've midi mapped the same buttons to two different loopers, which means they should stay in perfect sync, right? I record a beat box onto my first looper, while the other looper has just essentially recorded silence and now has a buffer that is the same length as my beatbox loop. When I hit overdub to record guitar onto the second looper, to the first time around the loop sounds ok, but then i can hear the guitar drifting farther and farther behind the beat. I'm fairly certain this is not a lack of timing on my part, simply because the timing gets worse each time.
Somethimes I felt that Looper was a worst metronome than me... I will try your configuration as it is a good way to enlight my human sync failure.
Is the bug only occurs when the loopers are on different channels?
My tongue spits english like a frog and my head is currently searching for a comprehensive language.
And I shit here

Amaury

Re: [amo] b21 Looper bugs

Post by Amaury » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Hi,

Please have a try in beta 25 as we fixed a number of related bugs for the Looper, and let me know what is still not working for you.

Regards,
Amaury
Ableton Product Team

Jekblad

Re: [amo] b21 Looper bugs

Post by Jekblad » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 am

both problems fixed in b25 and b26

great job guys :P
2.4 ghz Macbook Pro 8gb RAM, SSD, Live 9 Suite, Puremagnetik, Minimal Talent