[amo] Arrangement playback bug

audiojunkies

[amo] Arrangement playback bug

Post by audiojunkies » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:49 am

Just noted an arrangement playback bug that happens if you have several long 3 minute tracks playing together, you stop live move the cursor back a few bars for a relisten, you get double beta clashes, Ableton cannot seem to play the tracks back in time even if they arewarped correctly...

My solution was to stop live dead and restart and 9 times out of ten it then plays again correctly.

Other people whom i work with have had this bug, Maybe worth looking at..

Amaury

Re: Arrangement playback bug

Post by Amaury » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 am

Hi,

Please report bugs in the bugs forum, that gives a better chance that they are looked at as bugs (I moved it already). It's also important to communicate back and forth for us to find out what the issue really is. For instance, I can have several long audio clips playing together in Arranger, which stay in sync.

That means that there must be some other variable in your set, like the warp mode used, or anything really. Do you have a possibility to upload the set somewhere, and send us a link at beta@ableton.com, together with a reference to this thread?

Thanks,
Amaury
Ableton Product Team

Amaury

Re: [amo] Arrangement playback bug

Post by Amaury » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Hello,

I'd really love to hear more detail about that. If you care about this to be fixed, please answer this thread with more details.

Regards,
Amaury
Ableton Product Team