[amo] Looper Undo Bug?

mousetrapreplica

[amo] Looper Undo Bug?

Post by mousetrapreplica » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Whilst using Looper with a Behringer FCB1010 pedal, I try to overdub sounds on the original recording but Ableton automatically hits the "Undo" button after about a second of trying to overdub.

The FCB button is sending out 2 MIDI CC values, both number 8, one with value 0-127, the other with 127-0.
I use this MIDI CC configuration to control my Roland VG-99. It would be very convenient if I could also control Looper effectively whilst sending out MIDI CC information and not note information.

This behaviour is not recreated whilst using Looper with MIDI Note information, or whilst using a mouse.

Cheers

Ryan

ManuLux

Re: Looper Undo Bug?

Post by ManuLux » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:14 am

Hello,
I've got the same problem with the Apc 4O.
When i map the midi, i see the Foot Switch pedal send a "cc164" in live. It's possible then you should change the "CC" comand in "note" command. But i have seen, it's not possible to do this with the APC 40.
If somebody know how make this control... Or know how use the APC 40 pedal with the looper, please tell me
Thx

mousetrapreplica

Re: Looper Undo Bug?

Post by mousetrapreplica » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:17 am

I have always sent MIDI note commands to press buttons in Ableton which has worked flawlessly, but I have had issues whilst using CC commands to press buttons. The issue with the looper seems particularly odd.