All times are UTC

 
 



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: shortcut to edit Info-Text
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:00 pm 

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 8:39 pm
Posts: 199
I find it a bit cumbersome editing the info-text, a feature I just recently realised exist!

I use the info-text-edit-option to make notes for individual tracks but mostly for notes on the master;
what direction I want to work on a track etc.

Since I find making notes a good way of keeping on target (especially between sessions)
this would be a very welcome feature for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: shortcut to edit Info-Text
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:56 pm 

Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:16 pm
Posts: 7
i couldn't agree more


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: shortcut to edit Info-Text
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:47 am 

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 am
Posts: 394
vido wrote:
I find it a bit cumbersome editing the info-text, a feature I just recently realised exist!

I use the info-text-edit-option to make notes for individual tracks but mostly for notes on the master;
what direction I want to work on a track etc.

Since I find making notes a good way of keeping on target (especially between sessions)
this would be a very welcome feature for me.


It's already there. Just right-click on a clip or track heading and choose "Edit Info Text".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: shortcut to edit Info-Text
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:15 am 

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 pm
Posts: 1311
Martin Gifford wrote:
It's already there. Just right-click on a clip or track heading and choose "Edit Info Text".

I think he's asking for a keyboard shortcut.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: shortcut to edit Info-Text
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:01 am 

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 am
Posts: 394
chrk wrote:
Martin Gifford wrote:
It's already there. Just right-click on a clip or track heading and choose "Edit Info Text".

I think he's asking for a keyboard shortcut.


Okay. I think they need customisable keyboard shortcuts for everything like Cubase. The "B" shortcut for switching draw mode in the midi editor is a terrible choice.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: shortcut to edit Info-Text
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 am 

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 pm
Posts: 1311
Martin Gifford wrote:
The "B" shortcut for switching draw mode in the midi editor is a terrible choice.

[B] like "Bleistift"? German for pencil. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC

 
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group