All times are UTC

Post subject: Hello Everybody! I would be interested in seeing...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:11 pm 

As a long time Logic Pro user who recently switched to Live there is only one thing I wish Live had that I miss from working in is a command that used to be called "Demix by Note Event" it is called "Separate Notes by Pitch"...something like that.
Anyway, it goes like this...I'll use a one bar loop recording of a third-party soft synth as an example:

-I record a one bar loop with Omnisphere with the notes C E G
-I use the command "Separate notes by Pitch"
-The one bar object containing notes C E G now becomes broken up into three separate objects containing each respective note

I don't know how to insert an image(s) to clearly show what it is I am trying to describe...sorry.

Besides this, which would be helpful if ever implemented, I am SO happy and SO productive in working with Live! I am a VERY satisfied customer! Keep up the GREAT work Ableton team and a special shout-out to Jeff who provided EXCELLENT technical assistance via email back-and-forth with me about this question of mine...he is the one who recommended I follow through with a posting on this Feature Wishlist section of the Forum.