Mobile version for iPod Touch/iPhone

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
ipodtouch2ggames1g3g

Mobile version for iPod Touch/iPhone

Post by ipodtouch2ggames1g3g » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:24 am

I don't know if this is even possible but in the same manner that games are made for the 8gb 16gb 32gb and 64gb iPod Touch 2G 1G and 3G and iPhone , I can't help but wonder if there is a way to put a stripped down version for the ipod touch and iphone. i guess , it won't be possible to record using a professional mic because of the absence of a way to interface the xlr connection to the ipod touch headphone and mic jack. But it is definitely something to think about.
I can just imagine using the touch screen in the session editing window, that would be pretty cool. I see the ipod touch 2g games and how they utilize the accelerometer and wonder if there is not a way the accelerometer feature can be taken advantage of for things like an expression pedal , or to record an envelope . It seems to be a very natural way to add expression by tilting the device in different directions. That would definitely be cool.
Ableton enthusiast interested in integrating music recording apps and gaming applications into the 8gb 16gb 32gb and 64gb which Ipod Touch 2G 1G , 3G and iPhone.Long live Ableton.

n8sum

Re: Mobile version for iPod Touch/iPhone

Post by n8sum » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:45 pm

There are already iphone apps that can be used as midi controllers. max4live would expand this kind of functionality.

1-0ne