The DAW Feature Request Database

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
MarkyGoldstein

The DAW Feature Request Database

Post by MarkyGoldstein » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Hello,

I have started a feature request database for some DAWs that I am using. It shows many basic needs. If you want to join me helping extending this, let me know.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html

Greetings & Peace,
Marky

re.mark

Re: The DAW Feature Request Database

Post by re.mark » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Sound - Improve the sound - There is rumours that ProTools, Presonus Studio One and Cubendo sound better...
lé facepalm

MarkyGoldstein

Post by MarkyGoldstein » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:10 pm

x
Last edited by MarkyGoldstein on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

re.mark

Post by re.mark » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 pm

MarkyGoldstein wrote:I heard again that any time stretching is not very good for the sound quality or in other words: this can always be improved, and good sounding records should think of mixing stretched and not stretched sounds.
No offense, but what makes you qualified to comment on such things and compile them into a feature request database if you've only heard in passing and haven't had direct experience with the product/feature.
'I heard from a friend whose cats mothers sisters owners grandfathers cousins rabbit overheard on a bus that stretching audio results in degradation of audio' isn't really plausible - imo.

MarkyGoldstein

Post by MarkyGoldstein » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 pm

I am an Ableton user... and I really like it. It is the most innovative DAW out there.

The list is unqualified. However I do some research sometimes and publish it. You could do the same ;)

Greetings,