EG: all these items
- A Default EQ device
- An instrument rack
- A rack of 3 different VSTis, with 4 effects applied
- A single snare drum preset
- An Operator preset
- A midi effect
- A selection of 6 snare drum presets, that are interdependent
- A full drum kit
- A default Operator synthesizer
- A preset rack of different effects
All of these very un-alike objects are nested deep in the same massive unfolding list of similar icons.
Here's a quiz.
See if you can guess what these different icons from my library represent. Each of the above named devices/presets/etc is represented. So it should be pretty easy to glance at them and say "that's a drum, and this is an EQ unit" Right? OK, GO!
Just look how different a Snare drum is from an Arpeggiator. *ahem*
And in use? .. it's a recipe for RSI
Click, unfold, fold, click, scroll, scroll, click, click, scroll, drag.