All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Q: More than 6 control surfaces?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:30 pm 

I too would like this ... I own Push, 3 x Mackie Control Modules (goodbye to 3 slots), TouchABLE (about to check out Live Control 2 for LIINE lemur/iPad) and QuNeo ...

Why is there a fixed limit?

Very frustrating.

Cheers!

-Suite9.5 64bit|Push|Maschine|KeyLab61|Spark|LaunchPad|MCUpro|MCExt|MCExt|iPad2|TouchABLE2
-MBP 2011 17" i7 2.2Ghz 16Gb 1Tb SSD; ApolloQuad; MacOS10.10.5
-SHITLOADS OF HARDWARE SYNTHS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 pm 

+1 big time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:14 pm 

i just want a public api so i can write my own custom midi remote scripts

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:46 pm 

Its Feb 2016, I have the current version of Live Suite v9.6 and. still. only. 6. midi. slots. WTF?!

I have to use another DAW b/c of this. PLEASE ABLETON! ADD MORE MIDI CONTROL SURFACE SLOTS! ARGH!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:21 pm 

+1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:21 pm 

+100000

This limit is beyond ridiculous.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:52 pm 

No way this is such nonsense. Just thought oh bet theres a way I can add a few more, simple option I'll google it won't take long, then I get this pish. wtf been really happy with ableton recently too then they ruin it all with their crap, na love it really but seems so archaic, maybe it's a satanic thing or something, whole 6 thing and it's a nod to their masters the rothschilds, wouldnt surprise me :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:10 am 

Broomptish wrote:
No way this is such nonsense. Just thought oh bet theres a way I can add a few more, simple option I'll google it won't take long, then I get this pish. wtf been really happy with ableton recently too then they ruin it all with their crap, na love it really but seems so archaic, maybe it's a satanic thing or something, whole 6 thing and it's a nod to their masters the rothschilds, wouldnt surprise me :roll:

Nah it's Soros obviously. That guy has magic evil powers and wants to destroy the world. At least that's what I hear everywhere. And driving Ableton Live users mad must just be part of his grand plan. Do I have sources for this? Pft who needs proof nowadays :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:37 am 

TomKern wrote:
Broomptish wrote:

Nah it's Soros obviously. That guy has magic evil powers and wants to destroy the world. At least that's what I hear everywhere. And driving Ableton Live users mad must just be part of his grand plan. Do I have sources for this? Pft who needs proof nowadays :wink:

Exatly, though lets be honest they do control the world and are involved in some creepy weird as fuck shit. 6 controller options is creepy weird so there is a link. Then their favourite number mark of the beast appears, 6. There are 6 options for midi selector, 6 for in and 6 for out. 666 the mark of the beast. It's staring us in the face actually, think this may be a breakthrough.

They do love to mock us and hide their satanic shit in plane site as it gives them a kick, this looks like an obvious example, 6 control options?? get it sorted as I can't plug all my shit in and they satanic fucks must be loving it, probably feeding off our frustrations and anger, someone should investigate further, I'd love to but Ive got things to do.

Godspeed rightous ones!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:19 pm 

+666

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:10 pm 

+1000

with todays ipads, phones, micro controllers etc... 6 is easely exceeded