Are these things obvious?

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
sgingras

Are these things obvious?

Post by sgingras » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:03 pm

I still a Live newbie, so I haven't teally had time to delve deep into the workings of it.... but there are 2 things that seem fairly obvious to me....

1)Why do the letters dissappear when I turn off keymap mode? This is a great feature, and my memory is pretty good, but it would be nice to not to have to concentrate on something so trivial as remembering a letter. Being able to see the assigned key continuously would be great!

2)I would also like to be able to see the clip waveform even when it's UNLINKED!!!! It seems a little garageband-esque, I know but it sure would be convenient to see the repeated waveform when I unlink a clip and modify the panning or whatever over a longer period of time.

Thanks guys!

dirtystudios

Re: Are these things obvious?

Post by dirtystudios » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:14 pm

sgingras wrote: 2)I would also like to be able to see the clip waveform even when it's UNLINKED!!!! It seems a little garageband-esque, I know but it sure would be convenient to see the repeated waveform when I unlink a clip and modify the panning or whatever over a longer period of time.
I super agree.

k

gaspode

Yeah...

Post by gaspode » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:28 pm

It would be nice if in the interface prefs you could at least tell it wether or not to show the key/midi note associated with the control/clip etc...